Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

*:as Chinedu Eya Bows To Pressure* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / *:as Chinedu Eya Bows To Pressure* (504 Views)

Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” / Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) / Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*:as Chinedu Eya Bows To Pressure* by chi2054real: 11:13am On May 08, 2018
The calls came in torrents; and the pressure like downpour. The messages came cascading while the thronging of his abode at GRA, Nsukka a daily activity.

Without equivocation, Since the past one year now and counting, there is no passing day without the generous and generally accepted Chief hosting different individuals and groups for no other reason than the one you already know.

The pressure for chief Eya to contest Enugu North Senatorial elections by these groups can be likened to a thunderstorm.

In each visit by these groups, their messages were without lurid and blurred paintings but with every clarity and simplicity.

The people want a paradigm shift and a clear departure from the status-quo. They are yearning for a responsive and purposeful leadership at the zonal level.
In this quest and as far as these groups are concerned, everything is on the table - they went on air, sending their messages through every available means.

Today, "the rest" they say, "is history" as the latest bride in Enugu North (Chief Chinedu Eya) has heeded this noble call to offer himself for the services of his zone as Senator come 2019.

A letter of expression of interest he personally signed and sent to the Governor of Enugu state, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, penultimate week, captured the above position better.

"My leader, it is with special pleasure, honour and a deep sense of humility that I write you this letter to formally declare my intention to contest for the position of Senator, representing Enugu North in the forthcoming 2019 General Elections, by the special grace of the Almighty"; he told the Governor.

"Your Excellency, with a heritage of dedication to service, I will strive to lead Enugu North Senatorial Zone to the Canaan of their dreams; by tapping our vast potentials and making the most of our limited resources"; Chief Eya wrote in the letter.

In all these and in my thinking, the first winner is not Chief Eya, but the youth groups that prevailed on him to declare and be elected to serve the collective interest of our great people.

Those groups are the champion of democracy as the system belongs to the people. It is on their stead democracy is fashioned. And on their stead it is run. So they own the final say here.

Meanwhile, the second runner-up here is chief Chinedu Eya, the Ohamadike Ndigbo 1 na Nsukka, who out of his tight schedule, following his chain of businesses, attended to these groups in all honesty, humility, as well as patience. And finally, bowed to their pressure.
However, I do not have an iota of doubt Chief Eya would lift our zone to an enviable height as he already made a major statement in the body of his address to the Governor when he alluded to the pervading reason why the people opted for him.

"I believe this is not for anything else, rather than the affection and good intents of our people to enjoy the dividends of the system; which is however the beauty of democracy"; he noted.

Meanwhile, as Chief Eya once thought me during a conversation when he Quoted Harvey S. Firestone saying, "The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership"; I wish him luck as he moves to develop and transform our people into a firmidable force in the comity of constituencies across the country come 2019.

Source: https://www.nigeriandailies.com.ng/2018/05/as-chinedu-eya-bows-to-pressure.html

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Gives His Heart To Alex / Danfo Drivers Accuse Tekno Of Stealing Their Song – JOGODO | Watch Video / 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Actress Omoge Campus! See 3,4,5,6 And 7.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.