Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

UNIABUJA Student Collapses After Police Assault - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIABUJA Student Collapses After Police Assault (260 Views)

Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo / Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning / UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Student Collapses After Police Assault by Otunbalarry: 11:17am On May 08, 2018
NEWS DIGEST – A member of the Nigerian Police Force stationed at the University of Abuja, UNIABUJA permanent site, Kareem Adisa, allegedly beat up a female student of the University till she collapsed after a disagreement, a witness told the News Digest. According to our source, the incident occurred in front of the university gate were some students present at the scene witnessed the attack before the victim was rushed to a nearby clinic. The source said: “The lady had come out of the campus gate very sick and she wanted to cross the road without using the pedestrian bridge, this led the Policeman to ask that she should use the pedestrian bridge,an altercation occurred and the policeman slapped the lady in question, the lady expressed anger at the slap and that earned her another slap before she collapsed”. When the News Digest spoke to the victim who pleaded that her name should not be used , she confirmed the report and said her parents already reported to the Force Headquarters but no reply has been given: “I was assaulted as rightly said and I found myself in the hospital, my parents took it up already and the name of the Officer is Kareem Adisa “. She said “It is painful that the incident occurred and i have been devastated since then but I didn’t report to the school because I don’t know how it would be handled”. When contacted the Spokesperson of the FCT Police Command, ASP Anjuguri Manzah, said the case has not been reported to the command.

https://newsdigest.ng/news/2018/05/08/uniabuja-student-collapses/

(1) (Reply)

JUPEB / Beautifully Finished & Portable Room In A Flat For Rent @ Akoka. Price : 300,000 / List Of Ools That Have Released Their Post UTME Form And Release Date For Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.