Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Am - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am (255 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am by overcomersfaith(f): 11:29am On May 08, 2018
Have you ever asked yourself, what happened? Why the sudden change of mind? Why did you give up on what seem your life before now? Why surrender to the pressure that is after you to quit.

So many children of God has been beaten to it all in guise that it is not God’s will or it is not meant to be. We bow to pressure by satan and his cohorts to frustrate us out of the blessings in our promise land.

Beloved, have encounter you what I am discussing now? Have you experienced it or have seen someone who has gone through it?

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/i-am-4/
Re: I Am by Nobody: 11:31am On May 08, 2018
overcomersfaith:
Have you ever asked yourself, what happened? Why the sudden change of mind? Why did you give up on what seem your life before now? Why surrender to the pressure that is after you to quit.

So many children of God has been beaten to it all in guise that it is not God’s will or it is not meant to be. We bow to pressure by satan and his cohorts to frustrate us out of the blessings in our promise land.

Beloved, have encounter you what I am discussing now? Have you experienced it or have seen someone who has gone through it?

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/i-am-4/
No one should click except you copy content and post here for all

@bloggers go and work hard Seen Osewa worked hard to build his own traffic stop stealing it
Go build yours with quality content

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Depression – Pastor Paul Eneche / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Irony Of Christianity (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.