Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

How To Change Your Thought - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Change Your Thought (377 Views)

Dear Pastors, What’s Your Thought On Hebrews 13 V 10? / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil / These Ebooks Will Radically Change Your Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Your Thought by sharpguy10(m): 2:51am On May 30, 2018
Hi friends, in this post I want to share with you how to change your thought. In my last post i write on the power of thought, what thought is, how it affect your life. So if you want to read it, you can check my profile to see it.
There are ways you can change your thought. All power you need is already inside of you. All you have to do is to follow some simple ways and let the power within you do the work for you. The simple ways for you to change your thought is:
1. By affirmaction: affirmations is one of the powerful way to change your thought. By speaking them everyday can burn off every negative thought out of you. For example affirmations such as i am rich, i am successful, i am prosperous are very powerful. With those affirmation you can reprogram your mind for success and prosperity. The first thing you need to do when using affirmation is to know the state you want to be and then choose the affirmations. As you continue to speak those words to yourself over and over again and let it become your dominant thought, it will change your thought belief and cause you to think only positive thought.

2. By your imagination: By your imagination you can change your thought. Your feeling and emotion are the only thing you need to change for your thought to change. By using imagination it can change dramatically. The way to use your imagination to change your thought is by imagining only good things to yourself and to others around you and focusing on it will change your thought believe. Just enter the imagination state and imagine yourself the way you want to be and focus on it for 5 minutes and keep doing it for 10 day and see how your life will be.

3. By the word of God: The word of God has the power to destroy every negative thought away from you. By reading and meditating on the word you locate concerning yourself. The word of God is what has really change my thought and make me to always think positive. The way to do it is this, you pick a word from the bible like the Lord is my shepherd i shall not want. You start saying it for like 2 minutes, after that you hold the word in your mind for like 1 minute. When you see yourself feeling the word, allow it for another minute and release it. After you have done that you will see that your thought has change that it can only think of positive thought. That is how i do.
These are the three ways you can change your thought belief fast.

Keep soaring and prospering in Life.
Re: How To Change Your Thought by Nobody: 3:53am On May 30, 2018
Take one bottle of plastic Orijin with 100mg tram and try to cook rice and stew before u take the Orijin and u should av took the tram before you drink that Orijin and later in the evening you go chop ur rice on top then u frgt all ur worries for the whole day, only if you know u know grin

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your Thought by God2man(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2018
sharpguy10:
Hi friends, in this post I want to share with you how to change your thought. In my last post i write on the power of thought, what thought is, how it affect your life. So if you want to read it, you can check my profile to see it.
There are ways you can change your thought. All power you need is already inside of you. All you have to do is to follow some simple ways and let the power within you do the work for you. The simple ways for you to change your thought is:
1. By affirmaction: affirmations is one of the powerful way to change your thought. By speaking them everyday can burn off every negative thought out of you. For example affirmations such as i am rich, i am successful, i am prosperous are very powerful. With those affirmation you can reprogram your mind for success and prosperity. The first thing you need to do when using affirmation is to know the state you want to be and then choose the affirmations. As you continue to speak those words to yourself over and over again and let it become your dominant thought, it will change your thought belief and cause you to think only positive thought.

2. By your imagination: By your imagination you can change your thought. Your feeling and emotion are the only thing you need to change for your thought to change. By using imagination it can change dramatically. The way to use your imagination to change your thought is by imagining only good things to yourself and to others around you and focusing on it will change your thought believe. Just enter the imagination state and imagine yourself the way you want to be and focus on it for 5 minutes and keep doing it for 10 day and see how your life will be.

3. By the word of God: The word of God has the power to destroy every negative thought away from you. By reading and meditating on the word you locate concerning yourself. The word of God is what has really change my thought and make me to always think positive. The way to do it is this, you pick a word from the bible like the Lord is my shepherd i shall not want. You start saying it for like 2 minutes, after that you hold the word in your mind for like 1 minute. When you see yourself feeling the word, allow it for another minute and release it. After you have done that you will see that your thought has change that it can only think of positive thought. That is how i do.
These are the three ways you can change your thought belief fast.

Keep soaring and prospering in Life.

Excellent!

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your Thought by sharpguy10(m): 5:12am On Jun 03, 2018
keep reading

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Prophet,joshua Iginla Supports Female Cobbler With $1,000 To Grow Business / VIDEO: Zambian Footballer Confesses He Is The Devil!!! / President Who Said God Does Not Exist Apologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.