Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) (39645 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by GGirll: 6:15pm On May 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1x2x3:

The studies you finished landed you only on Nairaland.
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Koolking(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2018
Icon79:
I still prefer Chioma Jesus.

O pari

Hahahaha dude, you are one in a million peeps that want that. Chioma Assurance is simply psychedelic
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Icon79(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2018
Chioma Jesus is innocent and fresh.

O pari

Koolking:

Hahahaha dude, you are one in a million peeps that want that. Chioma Assurance is simply psychedelic
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by dyydxx: 6:52pm On May 08, 2018
1x2x3:

Sorry if you aren't aware she signed a deal. You aren't close enough to know all that's going on in her life career wise. It beats my imagination how you conclude she has nothing else doing besides Davido.

grin grin grin

well if she has anything else going for her apart from Davido please tell us.I am very sure you wont have heard of her if it wasn't for davido. Google her name and see what comes out, Davido's girlfriend, babymama loading etc that's what you'il see. Even the chef deal she signed was still cos of davido.

So Davido own's her angry.... we wish her happy everafter with davido
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by 1x2x3: 7:38pm On May 08, 2018
dyydxx:

grin grin grin

well if she has anything else going for her apart from Davido please tell us.I am very sure you wont have heard of her if it wasn't for davido. Google her name and see what comes out, Davido's girlfriend, babymama loading etc that's what you'il see. Even the chef deal she signed was still cos of davido.

So Davido own's her angry.... we wish her happy everafter with davido

If I Google your name I wonder if I will find anything meaningful. She is not a social media person like Davido said. Yes she signed the deal because of Davido and so? Which contract have you signed because of your partner?

If not for Davido you won't have heard of a few artistes Mayorkun inclusive so why taking her issue personal?
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by dyydxx: 9:15pm On May 08, 2018
1x2x3:

If I Google your name I wonder if I will find anything meaningful. She is not a social media person like Davido said. Yes she signed the deal because of Davido and so? Which contract have you signed because of your partner?

If not for Davido you won't have heard of a few artistes Mayorkun inclusive so why taking her issue personal?

Mayorkun is an artiste and has a made a successful career in music. fvckin davido isn't a career and we dont want our young girls aspiring to drop out just to fvck davido.
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Putin1(m): 11:57pm On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

you're nothing without a degree.
my friend keep quiet
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:51am On May 09, 2018
1x2x3:

Chai! Merciless grin
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Obierika(m): 2:41am On May 09, 2018
1x2x3:

This is a very savage response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Flaunts Cash, Declares Support For Oyetola, APC / Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) / Dennis Kariuki "Denno" Weds Faith Naliaka Ihumba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.