Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Please Help Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me (603 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by Samcine(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2018
Am sorry to bother the good people of this forum but am in dire need.. I recently lost my photography job because my boss relocated from Uyo To Lagos and i have nothing doing because i have no camera and printer of my own therefore making me real low on finance, i hardly feed and it's affecting me real bad.. Any kind peep on here with any photo related job in uyo or around should pls help me b4 i die of hunger and am soliciting for lil cash that can help me interms of feeding
Re: Please Help Me by Samcine(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2018
Thank you all as you see to my needs. God bless u
Re: Please Help Me by blackpanthar: 1:22pm On May 08, 2018
check my profile and see my topics and you will never BEG again

Samcine:
Am sorry to bother the good people of this forum but am in dire need.. I recently lost my photography job because my boss relocated from Uyo To Lagos and i have nothing doing because i have no camera and printer of my own therefore making me real low on finance, i hardly feed and it's affecting me real bad.. Any kind peep on here with any photo related job in uyo or around should pls help me b4 i die of hunger and am soliciting for lil cash that can help me interms of feeding
Re: Please Help Me by Samcine(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2018
blackpanthar:
check my profile and see my topics and you will never BEG again

Sir, the location and finance matters.. I wouldn't come here to claim big when am not. Frankly speaking, am not having up to 1k in my acct..
Re: Please Help Me by blackpanthar: 1:46pm On May 08, 2018
you are a lazy nigerian youth. I gave you access to FREE IMPORTATION CLASSES that charge u nothing so that u can be financially free. SELL THE PHONE U ARE USING TO BROWSE NOW.... GET A MANUAL LABOUR JOB OR SOMETHING other than begging

I am trying to show u how to FISH... you are telling me your net is torn... see guy you are not yet HUNGRY.

I HATE THE NIGERIAN MENTALITY WHERE MANY SEE OBSTACLES IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY... What do i gain marketing a FREE TUTORIAL TO U.... Yet .... well its your loss. check my profile and topics... OVER 1000 people here have been helped and they too had no money. and I charged them nothing.

mtchew

Samcine:
Sir, the location and finance matters.. I wouldn't come here to claim big when am not. Frankly speaking, am not having up to 1k in my acct..
Re: Please Help Me by Samcine(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2018
blackpanthar:
you are a lazy nigerian youth. I gave you access to FREE IMPORTATION CLASSES that charge u nothing so that u can be financially free. SELL THE PHONE U ARE USING TO BROWSE NOW.... GET A MANUAL LABOUR JOB OR SOMETHING other than begging

I am trying to show u how to FISH... you are telling me your net is torn... see guy you are not yet HUNGRY.

I HATE THE NIGERIAN MENTALITY WHERE MANY SEE OBSTACLES IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY... What do i gain marketing a FREE TUTORIAL TO U.... Yet .... well its your loss. check my profile and topics... OVER 1000 people here have been helped and they too had no money. and I charged them nothing.

mtchew

Aiit, thanQ
Re: Please Help Me by Sunkyphil(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2018
blackpanthar:

mtchew

SAVAGE KIKI grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Get Eagles Before FEC Meeting – Nigeria Football Federation. / And You Think That Eloquent Speaker Was Born Eloquent? This Is The Magic! / Trader Moni Activation Takes Place In Plateau, Yobe And Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.