Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

#bbnaija: Nina Slays In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Nina Slays In New Photos (522 Views)

Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Okoli Sochima Goodness, Beauty Of the World Africa 2017 Slays In New Photos / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nina Slays In New Photos by naijng: 1:26pm On May 08, 2018
EX-BBnaija Nina who's real name is Chinonso Onyenobi, former Big Brother House mateslays in her new photos.

It's obvious that her beauty was covered while she was still in the house, some of her fans said that she lacks proper maintains but to me, i will say that she is still the same.

The young model have being working stylists who are good in bringing out the best in her In a recent outfit worn, Nina ostensibly showed Miracle why he needs to keep her close despite his wealth and stardom.

She shared the lovely pictures with the caption below:
“Monday’s are about werk werk werk..Much grace abounds when there is a purpose to life..to be useful, to be honourable, to be compassionate, to be a change agent. I believe enough to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles… Have yourselves an excellent work week people!!… From me to you..its all love, light and all things positive. Cheers!”

Checkout photos>>>> http://naijawhistles.com/2018/05/08/bbnaija-nina-slays-in-new-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Bags New Endorsement Deal With Popular Phone Brand – Infinix / See Birthday Photos That Is Making This Nigerian Lady To Trends / I’m Not Afraid To Die, Says African China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.