Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Need Story Writers. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Story Writers. (1072 Views)

Seeking For Story Writers / Story Writers With Stories For Publication Needed. / Looking For Creative Script/story Writers For Easy Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Story Writers. by Kindoo: 1:48pm On May 08, 2018
I need those who love to write and are willing to write for free to help me with theme stories that deals with
Child Abuse
Drug abuse
corruption and it effect
Domestic violence
Family
Health relationship
Advantage of Education
an more

You can through this sharpen your writing skill

Learn more by writing theme stories

Get more people visiting your blog if you have one because your name and details may be attached to your story. if you permit that(Ghost writer)

Above all, enjoy what you like and always want to do.

I will post your story on a website to help others get insight on issues of life, so please give your best.

If you are interested, reply on this trend please.
Re: I Need Story Writers. by daviesblaze(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2018
no comission ? undecided
Re: I Need Story Writers. by emperorblog(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2018
Read other cool qnd interesting story here www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: I Need Story Writers. by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 08, 2018
Kindoo:
I need those who love to write and are willing to write for free to help me with theme stories that deals with
Child Abuse
Drug abuse
corruption and it effect
Domestic violence
Family
Health relationship
Advantage of Education
an more

You can through this sharpen your writing skill

Learn more by writing theme stories

Get more people visiting your blog if you have one because your name and details may be attached to your story. if you permit that(Ghost writer)

Above all, enjoy what you like and always want to do.

I will post your story on a website to help others get insight on issues of life, so please give your best.

If you are interested, reply on this trend please.

I am interested... Send me a WhatsApp message by following this link https:///send?phone=+2348119855008
Re: I Need Story Writers. by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 08, 2018
I'm interested.
Re: I Need Story Writers. by Kindoo: 8:54pm On May 08, 2018
KimberlyWest:
I'm interested.
send me mail @ wurastories@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Submission Of Poems: Best “new” African Poets 2018 ANTHOLOGY / Closed / Who Knows Cyprian Ekwensi Or Any Member Of His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.