Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja (7026 Views)

Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by pzphoto(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2018
Checkout adorable photos of Davido rocking agbada at dunes Abuja signing chioma cooking show deal.

Davido can be our president... Lol

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/more-adorable-photos-of-davido-rocking-agbada-at-dunes-abuja/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by pzphoto(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2018
Wow

See more adorable photos of Davido rocking agbada here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/more-adorable-photos-of-davido-rocking-agbada-at-dunes-abuja/

Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by biacan(f): 2:08pm On May 08, 2018
Awww I wish he can ditch chioma for me....... I love him already kiss kiss kiss
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by Auladimeji(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
Smh. Chioma will clap for you

3 Likes

Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by anibirelawal(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by pemiakd: 7:23pm On May 08, 2018
This tattoo self..........ah!
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by RedDistrict: 7:45pm On May 08, 2018
Money speaking
Madt tailored agbada, bespoke as them go call am grin
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 08, 2018
Look for someone else
biacan:

Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by biacan(f): 7:49pm On May 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
Look for someone else
Chief how is Abuja.....?

#SUGARDADDY cool
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 08, 2018
We doing good Abuja is fine, just that too much stress
biacan:
Chief how is Abuja.....?

#SUGARDADDY cool
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by biacan(f): 7:54pm On May 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
We doing good Abuja is fine, just that too much stress
But I thought you said you wanted to take some time off and travel down here......

#SUGARDADDY
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 08, 2018
It will happen really soon, I need to let my hats down and chill for a bit
biacan:
But I thought you said you wanted to take some time off and travel down here......

#SUGARDADDY
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by biacan(f): 8:15pm On May 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
It will happen really soon, I need to let my hats down and chill for a bit
Awww Chief that's an amazing decision you're making right there...... just do what makes you happy Chief try to always be on the positive side wink you know no one is worth your happiness except you kiss kiss kiss kiss

#SUGARDADDY

1 Like

Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 08, 2018
Thanks pal, God bless your heart
biacan:
Awww Chief that's an amazing decision you're making right there...... just do what makes you happy Chief try to always be on the positive side wink you know no one is worth your happiness except you kiss kiss kiss kiss

#SUGARDADDY
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by biacan(f): 8:26pm On May 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thanks pal, God bless your heart
Chief I want to discuss something with you smiley
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 08, 2018
I am all ears my dear
biacan:
Chief I want to discuss something with you smiley
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by nanakgh(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2018
large. lavish agbada
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by biacan(f): 8:33pm On May 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am all ears my dear
Are you back with E...... after that incident that happened between you two smiley I just want to know because I care kiss
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 8:38pm On May 08, 2018
Hmmmm
His hand in the first photo though
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 08, 2018
No I am not, I just want to focus on loving myself more and making friends, no need to rush, everything will be fine
biacan:
Are you back with E...... after that incident that happened between you two smiley I just want to know because I care kiss
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by mistercharles: 8:40pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
E for Eve grin
The woman that caused all the sufferings in the world today cheesy

1 Like

Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by biacan(f): 8:45pm On May 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
No I am not, I just want to focus on loving myself more and making friends, no need to rush, everything will be fine
But Chief you're not getting any younger........You know this is 2018 and you know how bad I want to wink if you know what I mean kiss

Have you communicate with her ever since then......?
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by itspzpics(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by biacan(f): 8:47pm On May 08, 2018
mistercharles:
E for Eve grin The woman that caused all the sufferings in the world today cheesy
You self you can do gbegborun cheesy
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 08, 2018
Not really minus apologizing to her, I spotted her on twitter one time, she was still cocky so I let go.
biacan:
But Chief you're not getting any younger........You know this is 2018 and you know how bad I want to wink if you know what I mean kiss

Have you communicate with her ever since then......?
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by biacan(f): 8:56pm On May 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
Not really minus apologizing to her, I spotted her on twitter one time, she was still cocky so I let go.
Do you know where she stay.....? go meet her face to face you can't resolve your issues on twitter... smiley Anyway enough about her what about me Chief..... what about all the promises..... are you going to fulfil them when you come or I should respond to that last msg.......wink

#SUGARDADDY cool
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 08, 2018
I will when I am in Lag, she's past tense, I get bored easily sef, so I don't even remember her.
biacan:
Do you know where she stay.....? go meet her face to face you can't resolve your issues on twitter... smiley Anyway enough about her what about me Chief..... what about all the promises..... are you going to fulfil them when you come or I should respond to that last msg.......wink

#SUGARDADDY cool
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by mistercharles: 9:03pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
You self you can do gbegborun cheesy
What's gbegborun please?? grin
Please beef me in a language I understand so I can fight back cheesy
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by biacan(f): 9:06pm On May 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will when I am in Lag, she's past tense, I get bored easily sef, so I don't even remember her.
What if she apologize to you...... will you accept her....?

You'll never get bore when you come...... you know what I'm capable of wink

#SUGARDADDY cool
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by biacan(f): 9:13pm On May 08, 2018
mistercharles:

What's gbegborun please?? grin
Please beef me in a language I understand so I can fight back cheesy
That's a Yoruba language which means gossip cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's gossip in your dialect.....?
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 08, 2018
The past belongs in the past my friend wink
biacan:
What if she apologize to you...... will you accept her....?

You'll never get bore when you come...... you know what I'm capable of wink

#SUGARDADDY cool
Re: More Adorable Photos Of Davido Rocking Agbada At Dunes Abuja by biacan(f): 9:19pm On May 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
The past belongs in the past my friend wink
So are you saying I'm now that future you're talking about wink Chiefffffffffffffffff tell me this is not happening shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian / Wizkid And Banky W! Are You Homo? / My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.