Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido (62421 Views)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Coolpuyol(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2018
mXKisX:
Cc Dominique please take down this scammers post..
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Stanlaye66: 4:35pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.
Yorubas always on top of Igbos.

A wasted sperm dt ought to av being masturbated away. Complete Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by CaptainGOOD: 4:41pm On May 08, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Educative..Well they are all funny set of pipu..Inferiority complex dey worry them.
Even here in nairaland we have seen pipu buy dia girlfriends expensive cars anichebe included ad Nobody made noise.
Davido manage buy im gel tokunbo car dem no wan allow person here word. undecided

Tukunbo car my brother, tokunbo car ooh.
No b say d guy no try but the hype is way too much , come be like say na private jet him buy...

Lol they just using the hype to help themselves so the other women go dey follow them. grin
Their inferiority complex is out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by ozoneboy(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.
Igbo ladies using Yoruba men as their ATM machine since 13BC.
Maga will always be maga

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by holyfather(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2018
Eugenedimgba:
Davido and Charles okocha will make better presidents than this junketing sickly clown we have.
Why do you think Davido has anything to offer as a president?

I wonder how some folks view this presidency sef

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Powerexpert: 4:53pm On May 08, 2018
jbreezy:
And sinz davido bought chioma d porsche, my gf has bin cooking for me 2-4-7...in fact, na d 3rd meal wey she go cook today i dey chop so..burrh i neva tell ha d moni wey dey my account no fit buy bicycle tyre talkless of porsche
lol cheesy
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by delishpot: 4:56pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by flington4550(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2018
omole3333:
This girl go get Hiv

God why why

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Pavore9: 5:00pm On May 08, 2018
cinoedhunter:
This chioma eh.... is she nt my missing younger sister sef angry

You no know how many your Papa born? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Eze2000(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.

Really? I could have sworn it was the other way around. The babe is playing Davido by his pipe and he's singing like a bird, go ask Femi Femi Kayode. Igbo babes are good particularly when they come from IMO. Don't let the cuteness and quietness fool you man, na natural CIA training be that.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Josh44s(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2018
firstolalekan:
BABCOCK WASTED OLOSHO TURN CELEB undecided

PERFECT MATCH FOR DAVIDO grin grin grin

How do you know she is an Olosho? U don see her Toto before?

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by goaldynman(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2018
omole3333:
This girl go get Hiv

If you can't control your envy, go and hang your self or drink snipper!!
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by mediclife1987(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2018
stane007:
Few hours after we reported that Chioma Avril, Nigerian superstar, Davido's girlfriend has secured her N60million deal in Abuja, her boyfriend has disclosed that her cooking show 'The Chef Chi Show', will be aired soon.

According to Davido, they've already signed a strategic Partnership and sponsorship contract with Dunes Center Abuja, for the cooking show. His post reads;

Who’s ready for @thechefchicooking show!!! #NewdealAlert powered by Dunes ... coming to a screen near you !!! I don turn manager oo for sponsorship Email : thechefchishow@gmail.com

Today we signed a strategic Partnership and sponsorship contract with Dunes Center Abuja @dunesAbuja for “The Chef Chi Show”
First endorsement and cooking show
Congratulations to Chef Chi (Chioma) @thechefchi
For Sponsorship
Thechefchishow@gmail.com

https://lailasnews.com/chioma-avril-set-to-launch-her-cooking-show-the-chef-chi-show/

But the way Chioma’s looks in her pictures with Davido, like she no too send d guy...
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Amanyanabo(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one. Davido is in charge. Yorubas always on top of Igbos.
see d numba of likes dis nonsense got
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by placeofallure(f): 6:09pm On May 08, 2018
fucktoto:
these guys' relationship might just be a publicity stunt after all. anything to boost their careers.

don't be surprised when news about their 'breakup' hits the media.

YES! They may eventually break up but Davido's career sure needs no boosting. He's doing well for himself already. Talk anoda tin!
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Olibboy: 6:25pm On May 08, 2018
The preacher man said: "Please remember that your savior's on the way"
I JUST WANNA BE SUCCESSFUL. @Officialteeclef
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by fucktoto: 6:27pm On May 08, 2018
placeofallure:

YES! They may eventually break up but Davido's career sure needs no boosting. He's doing well for himself already. Talk anoda tin!

what about chioma?

would you have known her if not for davido?

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by benedictac(f): 6:40pm On May 08, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Chioma don turn overnight celebrity thanks to davido. Many girls will be hating on her grin

You dey mind them. let them hate all they want. Some baby mamas think, by having children out of wedlock is ASSURANCE. Let them ask 2Face
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Kingspin(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.
Na Chioma come make a better wife. You no see!!!!!
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by romeorailss: 6:45pm On May 08, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
wow cheesy cheesy

are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!

I no go add u cheesy

Meanwhile . I just reason am make person just near that CHIOMA hang hand around her neck for this pics

Davido eye go red like Red oil angry ...

undecided
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by benedictac(f): 6:51pm On May 08, 2018
psychologist:
Classy girl
See how that she not even drolling over davido, it is David drolling over her

when you know you are the ASSURANCE no need for drooling or fear.
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Diso60090(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.

Go and sit down there before you collect one slap from Chomsky
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by satowind(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.
just negodu monkey
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Printerscanner: 7:12pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.

Let us ask Chioma first, maybe she is the one that is always on top riding Davido. Igbo girls sabi ride diccks.
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by talk2emma: 7:21pm On May 08, 2018
Is the food ready cos I won test
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Edesinpayan(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
Davido,im fans ad dis gel na real mumu oo..Davido buy am car worth 12 million inflate the price to 40 sumtin million, pipu still dey hype dem.

The reason he bought her the car was to make that south African actress that fought him regret she dint accept his sexual offer.

A childish rich man can do anytin to make a gel regret her action..That south African female artiste is a hero.
The guyman think say na every gel wan straff am with im money undecided

Davido never said he bought the Porsche for 45mil...you are talking trash

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by perdollar(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2018
am not a prophet of doom but d publicity won't be less wen it happens
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Nazaretha1(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2018
You don mask your IP. How God wan take locate you?
willi926:
The God of Chioma locate me na.
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Chelsea50: 8:20pm On May 08, 2018
Goodluck
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by girl4rmspace(f): 9:04pm On May 08, 2018
omole3333:
This girl go get Hiv
Lol holy crap! Of all the replies in the world you had to say this? Why hating on her to this extent? Is it her fault that she's blessed?
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Reelmii: 10:39pm On May 08, 2018
y do I have this feeling that davido will dupe this girl in future, they will certainly end up like tiwa and t-bliss......congrats to her though
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Reelmii: 10:41pm On May 08, 2018
y do I have this feeling that davido will dupe this girl in future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Rock It? Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Ripped Jeans [photo] / Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido / Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.