Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo (36936 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by DCTrendy(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:
The audacity!!!

They steal our money then they come out & flaunt it in our face.

Please where were Zahra Buhari & Kiki Osinbajo before their fathers came to power? Who knew them?

How come they suddenly started affordin' accessories and jewelries worth millions of naira?

At least we know DJ Cuppy's source. What fuckin' hole did Zahra Buhari come from? How come Yusuf Buhari rides a 100m naira bike but his father couldn't afford to pay for his nomination ticket in 2015?
Why didn't Yusuf support his father's ambition back then? Why did they all mysteriously start flauntin' cash after 2015?

Do you know how much her father declared when he came the VP?

Bros, this people are millionaires already before you pick them. Nah beans to live in Ikoyi??
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by engrjacuzzi: 4:07pm On May 08, 2018
she try
if I position her legs at 5 and 7,it will make sense. if I expand it to 4 and 8, I will fluff the ball, 3 and 9 with her body shape makes a whole lot of sense. but I think the best position for her is 1and 11.

my final take on this is raising legs up with romantic noise is best experienced.

3 Likes

Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 08, 2018
Bless
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2018
Slikbae:
You cant afford her, not in 200 lifetimes.
Not everybody have a low self esteem like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Okoroawusa: 4:10pm On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:
The audacity!!!

Please where were Zahra Buhari & Kiki Osinbajo before their fathers came to power? Who knew them?

How come they suddenly started affordin' accessories and jewelries worth millions of naira?

At least we know DJ Cuppy's source. What fuckin' hole did Zahra Buhari come from? How come Yusuf Buhari rides a 100m naira bike but his father couldn't afford to pay for his nomination ticket in 2015?
Why didn't Yusuf support his father's ambition back then? Why did they all mysteriously start flauntin' cash after 2015?

Please where is the cash flaunted in the pics above?
I didn't see it.who help me see am?

Or is it these clothes that ordinary girls can afford these days?
Meanwhile, where did u get the information that Professor Yemi Osinbajo was a nobody before becoming Nigeria's Vice President?

1 Like

Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by maestroferddi: 4:14pm On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:
The audacity!!!

Some Nigerians are the dumbest creatures walking the planet...

Fighting corruption my foot! More like a new set/band of thieves displacing the older bands in the same quest to steal from the common till.

For those gullible to take the noise-making serious, Abacha was also fighting corruption while nominating himself our national money depository.

He also so 'clean' that Buhari refused to believe that he was corrupt.

Comedy of errors...
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by skales67(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2018
See as her waist dey like Fido Dido! Mtchewww
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by nairavsdollars(f): 4:30pm On May 08, 2018
omo pasito
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by DynasTee: 4:30pm On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:
The audacity!!!

Don't say things you don't know
Osinbajo was rich before becoming the vice-president.
He was a successful lawyer.

You can say that about Buhari and his children but not Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by prince049(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2018
Slikbae:
You cant afford her, not in 200 lifetimes.
Says who...don't talk like that..na woman she be o
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Hannysmilez(f): 4:38pm On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:
The audacity!!!

Oh Puhlease. So much hate.
The tiring part is it's your type who don't pay tax or ordinary utility bills who come out to fight for 'our' money.
Because their parents are in power so they shouldn't look good or post pictures? Shouldn't you blame the unoriginal blogs for taking their pictures without their permission?
Also,in case you didn't know. Having a parent as President or Vice President can damn well afford you almost any luxury.

1 Like

Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Vanpicca(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2018
hmmm

Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Jossy07(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2018
Only one ife
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2018
Cute
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by FKMagazine(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2018
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES THROUGH DIGITAL SIGNAGE.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp @ BISYOM Media on: 09073982244
www.bisyommedia.com
@bisyommedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkCPYMG_z0
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by adims96(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2018
First picture Issa new meme
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 08, 2018
Slikbae:
Only on NL you find such useless people as yourself.
Woah! Hush girl. Why are you so pained by my words? Or are you a kinda related to the subject above? Please, don't refer me as useless cos those you call by it, are world's most valuable persons. Don't judge by my words, when in person you see a different & special person in life. Bae, let me reserve my comment.
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Printerscanner: 6:58pm On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:
The audacity!!!

Watch you blood pressure, you may slump and die of hypertension. Prof Osinbajo is a professor of law, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice in Lagos State. Osinbajo was not poor before he became VP.

1 Like

Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by GreatEngineer(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2018
I thought RCCG women are not supposed to put on trousers or is she and her parents no longer attending RCCG?
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Kposkila: 7:34pm On May 08, 2018
Tracypacy:
Mike Adenuga is a Billionaire in Dollars, what does it take to make GLO the best network in Nigeria? How can a Nigerian Owned Network be a Mess in Nigeria when the owner is one of Africa's Richest Men!!!
God bless you!
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Julia345(f): 8:01pm On May 08, 2018
dollyjoy:
She is just the average everyday girl who is just privileged. nothing special.
I'm telling u
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by franka19: 9:04pm On May 08, 2018
Can she dress like that and go to Redeem Christian Church? Her father is a pastor, I hope they will not condemn others while their own children dresses the way they like.
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by ikevictor: 9:29pm On May 08, 2018
Come! Tell your father that all this advert will not work until you come to my house for weekend as discussed.

1 Like

Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by solihu(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2018
grin grin

But she is way prettier than you. We can agree on that.
Nevertheless, I can suck 'em titties with a blanket over that humpty dumpty looking face of yours tongue
dollyjoy:
She is just the average everyday girl who is just privileged. nothing special.

2 Likes

Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 08, 2018
She's beautiful.
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Ubongdemaga: 11:19pm On May 08, 2018
Is this a pastor pikin? So shameful. She don hear say dangote, n Donald duke pikin don marry n she d put herself 4 shop. Guys go shop am na

1 Like

Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by rhemmiedream(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2018
obowunmi:
She's looking for husband.

Nairaland boys dont slack. Fly to Abuja, but out her shop and her money hungry father will give her to you in marriage.
See a poverty striken retard calling a professor of Law and the vice president of the most populous black nation money hungry... what an irony
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by obowunmi(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2018
rhemmiedream:

See a poverty striken retard calling a professor of Law and the vice president of the most populous black nation money hungry... what an irony

Osinbajo is that you ??
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2018
ghostwritter:
Baba Osibanjo is my future father inlaw by the grace of God...But wait o, everylady has potential of being beautiful, all they need is money. if this girl had been born by a pepper seller, na so we go ignore her natural beauty.
grin
Lol. True talk sha
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Aggie2018(f): 6:34pm On May 09, 2018
She is just a privilege girl, stop hating pls, next time.pray to be rich in ur next life.

By the way the girl short eeh...[color=#000099][/color] embarassed

1 Like

Re: New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo by Ronn1991(f): 9:44am On May 14, 2018
hello smiley smiley
Nice day grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock You. / Usman Jubril Endorsed For Kogi Governor By APC Leaders, Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.