Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class (62405 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by CliffWood: 6:32pm On May 08, 2018
Hmm, money is good
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2018
Ugly prostitute!!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by israelmao(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=soledayo post=67390731] Its from grass to grace.....noted?[/quote
Thanks for correction, it's a typographical error.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 08, 2018
Pls show us your mother
YoungDaNaval:
Ugly prostitute!!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2018
A 2013 model I think.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by mediclife1987(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2018
autojosh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxkxxEw-y-w

Olajumoke Orisaguna shared a video of herself checking out a Mercedes Benz E-Class and she said she was checking out her next car. 

See her message below..

A rare video of @olajumokeworld checking out her next car (helping the blogs with a caption) lol. May the new week bring you good news. Amen. 

https://autojosh.com/olajumoke-orisaguna-checking-out-her-next-mercedes-benz-e-class/

After enough twerking & squirting.

Na your yansh do am for you, thank Jah for it...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by enemyofprogress: 7:17pm On May 08, 2018
Still looking and sounding local like aba girls

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by viceddy95(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2018
pembisco:
I still wonder how these female celebrities do better than their male counterparts

Some should please quote me with that meme of a man pointing his head, as in trying to tell me to decode using my senses

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by Jakumo(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2018
KingOvo:
Upon all the tushing, this girl is still ugly asf

The emperor's new clothes. Everyone shouts that this partially bald mother of 3 is beautiful, so those who can see that she is NOT special in any way, are shouted down by the brainwashed crowd.

The woman dey ugly. Lie no good. As she don born plenty pikin, Olympus don fall SINCE, so, we don tire for dey hear she matter, every day, for internet.

My dog dey fine, but I no go put him pinsure for internet, because na only me know say the dog fine.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by HoodBillionaire: 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
i hate razzaites
esp d ones dah pose with car door handles
bich
u boring
u wan go vandalize another man property abi
showbiz for poor ppl

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 08, 2018
braimeddy:
Just look at the way Jumoke's blessing changed overnight. If u have dis faith that urs can change hit like.
Faith without work yields nothing.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by Segeshow: 7:41pm On May 08, 2018
Wetin concine me there

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by humphreydiss: 7:56pm On May 08, 2018
braimeddy:
Just look at the way Jumoke's blessing changed overnight. If u have dis faith that urs can change hit like.
.........just work hard and God will grow it efforts not number of likes!!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by humphreydiss: 7:57pm On May 08, 2018
braimeddy:
.........just work hard and God will crown ur efforts not number of likes!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by bankylan: 8:13pm On May 08, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Who dash her money? Her vagina can't afford Golf 2

That's why u are still stagnant. What a messed up head u have got.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by braimeddy: 8:23pm On May 08, 2018
How e take concern u? grin angry grin
humphreydiss:
.........just work hard and God will crown ur efforts not number of likes!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by armadeo(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2018
these people will not kill somebody.

do they know what rare pictures mean? you snap a photograph of yourself and call it rare pictures.

Jesus H Christ.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by pyx: 8:38pm On May 08, 2018
braimeddy:
Just look at the way Jumoke's blessing changed overnight. If u have dils faith that urs can change hit like.
This is not a question of faith, its simply hardwork and commitment, she was not discovered in a prayer house but her place of hustle.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by Azam101: 9:01pm On May 08, 2018
Power of pucccy!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by Yankiss(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2018
autojosh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxkxxEw-y-w

Olajumoke Orisaguna shared a video of herself checking out a Mercedes Benz E-Class and she said she was checking out her next car. 

See her message below..

A rare video of @olajumokeworld checking out her next car (helping the blogs with a caption) lol. May the new week bring you good news. Amen. 

https://autojosh.com/olajumoke-orisaguna-checking-out-her-next-mercedes-benz-e-class/

This world no well o. Wondering how many loaves of bread she would have sold to get here! grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by lailo: 9:57pm On May 08, 2018
dis girl toto go don suffer
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by stevio(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2018
She sells Agege bread grin
Fordzzy:
But wat exactly does this lady do please??

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by shomutuski(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2018
obafemee80:

What's cooking? cheesy

nah her toto
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class by Belleflame: 10:20am On May 10, 2018
She's lucky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Rock It? Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Ripped Jeans [photo] / Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos) / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.