Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances (20109 Views)

Ten Great Lessons To Be Learned From The Life Of Mike Adenuga / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances by 400billionman: 8:36pm On May 08, 2018
Money cannot make a man rich but how he uses the money makes him rich.. Being rich is a character and mindset not paper notes. Footballers who earned millions of pounds during their play days, what makes them suddenly poor if not how they used the money? Instead of all this English go make more money.

1 Like

Re: Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances by derrydinny: 9:22pm On May 08, 2018
Jethrolite:
He probably meant wealthy. Money will make you rich but not wealthy. Assets make you wealthy.
stop confusing yourself bro, what will you use to acquire the assets? money makes you wealthy bro,
Re: Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances by Jethrolite(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2018
derrydinny:
stop confusing yourself bro, what will you use to acquire the assets? money makes you wealthy bro,
When you see something that seems confusing to you, ask for clarification politely.

Having money makes you rich and you use money to purchase wealth. Wealth is the difference between the guy that has been rich for 20 years and that guy that made N100m last year and is currently broke.

Wealth is the measure of time you can stay without working and still sustain your lifestyle.

You become wealthy at the point where your passive income is greater than your expenses.

For example, if I own businesses, real estate and paper assets that gives me N500k monthly and my monthly expenses are N200k. I have become wealthy and still have N300k I can plough back into my portfolio to grow my passive income.

Please note that there is a difference between a business owner and a self employed person. If your business can not function and take critical decisions without your input, you are self employed. It does not matter if you own 500 filling stations or whatever. On the other hand, if your business can function while you are away then you're a business owner even if that business is just a sport betting shop or whatever. Business owners run their businesses through financial statements(income statement and balance sheet) and a strong team, that strong team could be one person in reality with various titles.

The concepts are quite large and I can not discuss it here fully but when you understand it. You know what to do to become perpetually rich, in other words, wealthy.

2 Likes

Re: Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances by winnah(f): 10:48pm On May 08, 2018
deebrownneymar:

This scammer you're here again trying to sell your 2k books. Go and make money and leave the gullible alone.

its 100% true that money on its own can not make u rich.

his right.

but I score u 0%......if u say that something is black and not white. just prove to it beyond every reasonable doubt and make ur audience to believe what ur saying. that wasn't comprehensive, convincing, Informative and constructive enough.

to really digest more on the case study. money can't make u rich.

please buy or download Sunday Adeleja's book. money won't make u rich.

1 Like

Re: Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances by deebrownneymar: 6:28am On May 09, 2018
winnah:

its 100% true that money on its own can not make u rich.

his right.

but I score u 0%......if u say that something is black and not white. just prove to it beyond every reasonable doubt and make ur audience to believe what ur saying. that wasn't comprehensive, convincing, Informative and constructive enough.

to really digest more on the case study. money can't make u rich.

please buy or download Sunday Adeleja's book. money won't make u rich.

If you are smart you would understand that what you wrote does not relate to what I wrote. But alas...
Re: Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances by ayojosh2k(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2018
Small time, u will ask for offering...
Re: Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances by olaeffect(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2018
It is not an issue to really argue about.
Any body that does not agree that money (alone) can't make you rich has really never come in contact with real money in his life.
I was privileged to come come in contact with big money early in life and I lost most of it.
So I understand it when somebody says money (alone) can't make you rich.
You can ask Mike Tyson if you don't believe me.
There is a saying about a fool and his money.....
Being rich is an idea and also a state of mind. If you don't have rich ideas and a rich state of mind, no matter the money that comes your way; you may never be rich.
Re: Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances by CryptoStrategy: 1:26pm On May 09, 2018
Awesome!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens / List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Android, iOS & BB Apps / Arewa Consultative Forum Worried Over Dangote, BUA Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.