Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road (44402 Views)

Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo) / Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by Wizaugpet(m): 11:34pm On May 08, 2018
The 2nd pix dope grin
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by SoapQueen(f): 11:44pm On May 08, 2018
iSpread:
Hi Queen, I see you, what's up.
I see you too, Sir.
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by akigbemaru: 12:22am On May 09, 2018
autojosh:
When vehicle manufacturers make their vehicles, they make them with a specific load limit.

However, this has never stopped some people from overloading their vehicles beyond the wildest imagination of the vehicle manufacturers.

Whatever vehicles they are, trucks, motorbikes, tricycles even horse-drawn carts, they are often overloaded.

Autojosh presents 20 examples of some rather funny overloaded vehicles spotted on the roads.

https://autojosh.com/20-most-ridiculous-overloaded-vehicles-spotted-on-the-road/

Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by eflintsone(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2018
HeWrites:
Those in third picture are undoubtedly going to EUROPE

The second picture are Northerners
typical of you ... must u bring tribalism into anything you see online ? clearly non of those photos even relates with Nigeria
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by Janeyinspires(f): 7:20am On May 09, 2018
grin grin cheesy
Overload gone wrong with the donkey.
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by iSpread(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

I see you too, Sir.
Could you email me@ zoegreatly@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soonest.
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2018
Una never see somechin! cheesy

Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by thundafire: 8:42am On May 09, 2018
Number 2 is death
Number 8 even dey gods were angry
9 truck wore afro
Even dey donkey realise it is truly a beast of burden
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2018
More

Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:48am On May 09, 2018
Even more

Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2018
More

Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2018
Still more

Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by SoapQueen(f): 9:29am On May 09, 2018
iSpread:

Could you email me@ zoegreatly@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Haa.. You want my husbae to pursue me to my father's house? Lol.
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by iSpread(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Haa.. You want my husbae to pursue me to my father's house? Lol.
I knew your married na... is anything wrong knowing you, aren't you in Abuja.
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by SoapQueen(f): 11:28am On May 09, 2018
iSpread:

I knew your married na... is anything wrong knowing you, aren't you in Abuja.

*ratchet laugh* Not married. Happily Single not searching. If we could do business together, sure.
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by iSpread(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

*ratchet laugh* Not married. Happily Single not searching. If we could do business together, sure.
Games women play...
Let's chat in a more modified site, if you can't email me, send me one of your social media handle.
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by SoapQueen(f): 12:14pm On May 09, 2018
iSpread:

Games women play...
Let's chat in a more modified site, if you can't email me, send me one of your social media handle.

I'd reply you one last time. I don't play games neither do I have time for such. When I meant business, I meant my soap business (since you say you are in Abuja).

I'm too busy trying to shape my life, I don't have time for men or games.

Stay well.
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by iSpread(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

I'd reply you one last time. I don't play games neither do I have time for such. When I meant business, I meant my soap business (since you say you are in Abuja).

Stay well.
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by iSpread(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Stay well.
I can understand your fears to this unknown person your chatting with. I understood everything. Is good you start having time (being genuinely interested in) people including men (not for the wrong thing), you might never know where it'll happen. You don't even know me.
Anywhere, so without me patronizing your product, you got no dealings with me, is that what you mean?
Re: 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road by iSpread(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Stay well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos / Female UNIZIK Graduate Dies From An Accident - Photos / Cows Storm Abuja International Airport, Cause Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.