Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Even If You Abuse Water You Will Die, So Why Tramadol – Stonebwoy Cautions Youth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Even If You Abuse Water You Will Die, So Why Tramadol – Stonebwoy Cautions Youth (376 Views)

Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If You Abuse Water You Will Die, So Why Tramadol – Stonebwoy Cautions Youth by ToriBaze: 5:19pm On May 08, 2018
Ghana Dancehall artiste, Stonebwoy has advised Ghanaian youth to refrain from taking illicit drugs.

According to the Dancehall artiste, it is difficult for him to understand why some people will abuse drugs such as tramadol, codeine, among others just to get high.

Speaking on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, Stonebwoy said tramadol was a drug hence those who believe it gives a euphoric feeling should desist from using it.

He further warned musicians to stop advertising such drugs through their music because music is a powerful tool that can influence people into taking drugs.

The “hero” hitmaker said “Even if you abuse water you will die how much more medicine which will have an effect on you. I do stand behind the campaign that the abuse must stop…”

“You don’t have to do it for the hype. We are the ones destroying our lives. I beg them, he pleaded.

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/abuse-water-will-die-why-tramadol-stonebwoy-cautions-youth/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Even If You Abuse Water You Will Die, So Why Tramadol – Stonebwoy Cautions Youth by ToriBaze: 5:33pm On May 08, 2018
v

1 Like

Re: Even If You Abuse Water You Will Die, So Why Tramadol – Stonebwoy Cautions Youth by Martinez19(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2018
Tramadol addiction is a killer.
Re: Even If You Abuse Water You Will Die, So Why Tramadol – Stonebwoy Cautions Youth by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 08, 2018
This is it. This is what popular people should help do. People love and respect you, you can use that to help them. The only thing we learn with Nigerian celebs is "who needs an iPhone" or "how to decide who needs love or not"

1 Like

Re: Even If You Abuse Water You Will Die, So Why Tramadol – Stonebwoy Cautions Youth by internationalman(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2018
Only masturbation can make me addicted...

(1) (Reply)

Brymo Controversy As He Calls To Himself As The Greatest Artiste Of His Time / Unfollow Inactive Twitter Followers Using This Free Tools / Madness No Get Size - Ex-bbnaija Housemate Gifty Blasts Actress Lilian Afegbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.