Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos (26022 Views)

President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. / President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos) / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by 4stepsAead: 5:44pm On May 08, 2018
amen
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:45pm On May 08, 2018
Please don't come back

Rest in peace there

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Gluckudom1(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2018
This dummy of a presidiot is at it again angry angry angry
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by CaptainFM1: 5:48pm On May 08, 2018
Femi Adeshina...you did not follow your daddy? Why? Don't come and be telling us fake stories oooo!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by addikt(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2018
This VEGETABLE just dey waste our money ....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by israelmao(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2018
Making way for another rat invasion of Aso Rock.Please you will do well to wave in this same manner at the end of your tenure in 2019 as you embark on your way back to Daura.
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Pentools(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2018
naijapage:
@APROKOGIRL

President Buhari departs for a 4 day Medical Trip to UK on 8th May 2018 , Pictures below ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5561/president-buhari-departs-for-uk-for-medical-check-up-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

I know a lot of Nigerians right now are pouring death wishes,thoughts and plane clash prayers already....
Men's heart are indeed evil. Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Eponbubu: 5:53pm On May 08, 2018
naijapage:
@APROKOGIRL

President Buhari departs for a 4 day Medical Trip to UK on 8th May 2018 , Pictures below ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5561/president-buhari-departs-for-uk-for-medical-check-up-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

Which day them release baba suwe?

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Newpride(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2018
Wish u good health my amiable presido.

Anyone who wishes u dead or query why u don’t use Nigeria hospital shall be disgraced
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by prigoz(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2018
What do you expect, when health workers are on strike, he goes to London why not have his treatment in Nigeria. So if ordinary Nigerian is sick ,how does he raise money to go to London. No wonder Nigeria is called zoo. I weep for this country

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 08, 2018
4 days will turn to 4 months.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by harmbhrosz(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2018
Newpride:

Anyone who wishes u dead or query why u don’t use Nigeria hospital shall be disgraced
and you don't feel it's a disgrace that a president of about 200million people with enough resources to have the best medical care is going back to the colonial masters for treatment after 55years of independence?

Just wow!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by dheilaw1(m): 5:59pm On May 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
It's a shame that 3 years after his election, Nigerian president still cannot be treated in his own country. He's proud of going to the colonial masters for treatment, 55 years after independence. And what about the masses with no doctor in UK?
this words ain't yours, you stole them. try and be real for once
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 08, 2018
Goan see ur slavemasters! Illiterate One! cool cool cool
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 08, 2018
Newpride:

Are u Owk?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Icon79(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2018
I expect Buhari to handover power to either Olu Saraki or another member of the northern cabal before the end of this year. Mark my words!

You heard it here first.

O pari

naijapage:
@APROKOGIRL

cc; lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Od31(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2018
Mr President during the stop over in UK for some days on his way from the US, could have used that opportunity for the check up, but instead, he spend the days there, come back to Nigeria only to leave a few days after, back to the same UK for check up. What a way to manage the country. I wonder what time he actually has to attend to the major serious internal issues, like security, the killings. and the internal polity. His party seems to be in ciaos. it is really a Pity!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Patrotism: 6:03pm On May 08, 2018
Go well Baba, it is well with you and your soul. My prayer and that of my family goes for you. You shall return on the 12th healthier than you left. #MUCHLOVEFORMYPRESIDENT#
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Chukazu: 6:03pm On May 08, 2018
Four days will soon turn to one month
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 08, 2018
So our President is terminally sick and requires foreign medical trips outside his country. Why did you guys vote for a sick old man who will even be taking foreign treatment ?

And you guys still want him back by 2019 ? And you are banning codeine and Tramadol ?

Nigerians will need more than marijuana, codeine and Tramadol if this man wins again.
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by emmybernard(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2018
Say gobe baba!!!anyway what is the name of senator that jumped out of the moving vehicle
( a)Dino jaguar
(b)Dino monkey
(c)Dino melaye
(d)Dino jack chan
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Factfinder1(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2018
dheilaw1:
this words ain't yours, you stole them. try and be real for once

Please show me were I said they were my words...goan sit down don't ever qoute me if you don't wanna die stupid ediat
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Debazent1: 6:07pm On May 08, 2018
Hope this isn't going to be a long Holiday as usual.leadership by examples and this administration want common man to be treated here.smh

Ship from USA to Nigeria joo
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Debazent1: 6:07pm On May 08, 2018
Hope this isn't going to be a long Holiday as usual.leadership by examples and this administration want common man to be treated here.smh

Ship from USA to Nigeria joo......
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by naijjaman(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2018
I disagree with the way he is running our Country but I wish him well regardless.

May God heal him. He deserves my support, prayers and best wishes.
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by lereinter(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2018
moscobabs:
Enemies like it or not Baba u will live long.

God bless PMB

God bless Yoruba

God bless Hausa

God bless Igbo

God bless Nigeria

To hell with Biafra

do u know u are one of buhari's enemy

let me ask a question

say your dad is of buhari's age and health condition and he was employed by say dangote coy and the situation of your dad health and the coy is such as what is evident now.
what will u be telling your dad
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Workingdays: 6:09pm On May 08, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]Buhari is suffering from malaria. i was butting by mosquito. ;DBuhari is suffering from malaria. i was butting by mosquito.
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by mrglamour94: 6:10pm On May 08, 2018
chukwukahenry:
ike agwugo nwoke a
hoo haa
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 08, 2018
moscobabs:
Enemies like it or not Baba u will live long.

God bless PMB

God bless Yoruba

God bless Hausa

God bless Igbo

God bless Nigeria

To hell with Biafra

Is that how Buba taught you? Eehya, Sorry for your deplated mind. But Igbo is Biafra.
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by ifymadu: 6:11pm On May 08, 2018
No hospital in Nigeria abi? He should continue wasting hard earned foreign exchange on medical trips on him and his son
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by Ibrahim505(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2018
Wishing him journey mercies.
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by leonardosomto(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2018
Lazy country . Lazy youth indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President / Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo / Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.