Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Headies 2018: What Davido Said After Winning ‘artiste Of The Year’ Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies 2018: What Davido Said After Winning ‘artiste Of The Year’ Award (372 Views)

BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me / Bbnaija 2019: What Davido Said About Tacha And Omashola Will Amaze You / See What Davido Said About Dino Melaye (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Headies 2018: What Davido Said After Winning ‘artiste Of The Year’ Award by Dtoms2: 6:46pm On May 08, 2018
HKN Music boss, David Adeleke,
otherwise
known as Davido has thrown shade at
other
Nigerian artistes for refusing to help
others.
Davido, who won big at the just
concluded
12th edition of Headies award,
observed that
‘helping others’ brought him to where
he is
today.
The singer made this comment last
night after
he was announced Artiste of the Year
by
Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo,
RMD.
He said, “We rise by lifting others. I
can’t wake
up everyday knowing that people have
problems and not do anything
“”I want to call out all the Artists wey
dey for
here, una get money, make una dey try
dey
help people, he no go take una
anything. Nah
the reason God dey bless me.
“We rise by lifting others una no fit do
am
alone.” (sic).
Continue reading via https://livegist245301356./2018/05/08/headies-2018-what-davido-said-after-winning-artiste-of-the-year-award/

(1) (Reply)

Man Set To Take His Life This Thursday Legally / Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Called Him Out For Sampling Their So / #bbnaija’s Angel Narrates How His Brother Escaped Being Killed By Policema In On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.