Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

100 Practical Kind Of Business You Can Start And Generate Income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 100 Practical Kind Of Business You Can Start And Generate Income (397 Views)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. / How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100 Practical Kind Of Business You Can Start And Generate Income by statedv1: 7:43pm On May 08, 2018
The best way to financial freedom is to be an entrepreneur .
Who is an entrepreneur?

An entrepreneur is someone who has an idea, take the risk to create a product or services in order to solve problem and to give human satisfaction and get value in return which is money.
There are problems every where in different locations and a lot of people need people who can solve the various problems and in return the entrepreneur get paid for the effort. Which money

In life is either you are working g for a company or you have your own business you doing.

If you have your own business great ,if not, one day you will leave your present work and the question will be what will you been doing ?

You must have vision for your life if not, life will take you any where and most times is the wrong direction and you get wrong expectation out of life.

When a ship is sailing on the sea,two things control it,the captain and the water both have control over the ship but the most powerful controller is the captain because the captain start the journey not the water however if the captain fails to control the ship,the ship will never get to it original destination and the water will control it to wrong direction.

On earth you have power to control your life to the destination you want however life have been controlling many to different destination and that why many are not happy with their current state of mind, the kind of life many are presently living on earth
The day you plant a seed in the right type of soil then it start to germinate, the day you realized you are running in the wrong direction of life then you turn back to the right track then you are moving to wards greatness in life

A journey of a thousand mile start with a step in the right direction but many are in the wrong direction of life and that means you can never get to the right destination passing through wrong rout.

You have been working in the last five to ten years and nothing to show for it, no money in your account , the company you are working for do not have provision for you to increase your wealth and you know the day you been sack all you have done for the company is gone with the company
LIVING COAST PROJECT is a project set up to bring that financial freedom to your life by ruining your own kind of business.

I will be list 100 practical kind of business you can start,how you can start,how you get target market for your business, how to manage your business, how to carry out of operation of the business, how to hire the right set of employee that will work for you,business plan,how to make sales, digital marketing ,how to get potential prospect,business management,and lots more.
Everything you going to experience is 100 % practical because I am not just a business person who just read books about business and training others, I have practical and I have businesses I am currently doing.

I have done business in different sector such as real estate, traveling industry,education sector,marketing and sales which I have practical experience.
Two set of people that I want to be part of their business
1) The set of people that just want to start their own business in 2018
2) The set of people that owns their own business and want to increase their sales and generate more income for their business

This training is not meant for everybody but for those that what that great transformation in their finance.

Interested send me a mail or text message for the training and list 100 % practical business you can start and you start earning money.

Office :3 oduyemi street ikeja lagos
Tel :09031540343 (Mr richard i.j a business driver consultant)
Email : livingcoastproject@gmail.com.
Facebook/livingcoastbusiness

(1) (Reply)

Make 300$ To 420$ / Amazing Way To Make Money Daily / Have Anyone Opened A Us Paypal Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.