Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures (52699 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Fesomu(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2018
This girl is just there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by graciamore(f): 9:09am On May 09, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Lord Biko make me d Chioma of my generation grin
pray to God to fulfil the purpose of your creation and not fulfilling the purpose of someone else's life in your own life.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by mastermind1759(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2018
She is not hairy sef..cute tho
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by adisabarber(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2018
Love is good for those that know how to love. As for me, love no dey my dictionary
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
She's beautiful
yea...much more than ur gf..
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Ishilove: 9:14am On May 09, 2018
And this is how social media continues dumbing down the masses....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by galex10(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2018
Chioma here and there ,cardi B gave her boyfriend Rolls Royce worth 160m as birthday gift as cute as she is compared to any Nigerian babes None of Nigerian girls got motivated and pray to reach that level in life but getting jealous of chioma's Porsche ..im just saying my own ooo

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Metuh: 9:16am On May 09, 2018
StackHouse1:
Please Who else is tired of this whole chioma Thing angry
It must be only you and it's because you are too obsessed bout her. grin
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by kobosmart(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2018
she no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Judas2013: 9:22am On May 09, 2018
Awaitingkopa:

Thirsty girls
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by thunderbabs: 9:23am On May 09, 2018
adamsbadoo:
F*ck chioma
f*ck her dress
F*ck her lovely photo,
f*ck op...
op, are... are..are you..are you mad?
am f*cking tired of all this chioma thing...

sorry, i stammer whenever am angry

Lol grin easy ehn
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by thunderbabs: 9:24am On May 09, 2018
Iskababa:
Cooll

Ha, Magu is coming for you cheesy
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by HomeOfMe(f): 9:26am On May 09, 2018
[quote author=neolboy post=67396235][/quote]Gbam! Very on point.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by henrixx(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
don't you aspire to be greater. Like oprah winfrey...Lilian bettencourt ... Hillary Clinton...angella Merkel.

Chioma is just someone's girlfriend. Be wise and responsible

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by itchie: 9:30am On May 09, 2018
Beautiful lady
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by friendl: 9:30am On May 09, 2018
She is cute but all the same l don't give a f......k

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by HomeOfMe(f): 9:31am On May 09, 2018
Ire2:
This girl will be very ugly without make up.
For Davido to have been with her for five years and still counting..,that means there is more to her than her physical appearance. Some men marry their wives,not because of her beauty,but because of how they feel around her and other hidden qualities.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by EMINIBLAIT(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2018
meself get amazing pics
people follow @emini_blait on IG and I go follow back like juju

#Rapper #afrobeat performer
will appreciate you following than David and chioma will ever do !!!
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by fucktoto: 9:47am On May 09, 2018
she's ugly without makeups.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by skallion7(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2018
This girl is ugly, na makeup dy carry her
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by ChaleeBendel: 9:50am On May 09, 2018
Tired of this Chioma
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by CeeKay17: 9:53am On May 09, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Pray for God to make you the Linda Ikeji, Folorunsho Alakija or Ophra Winfrey of your generation. That's a much better prayer than praying for a Davido to come your way. Chioma is just the GF of a rich dude, nothing else. Even the Kardashians girls made their wealth through their hardwork, not by sitting and praying to be the girlfriends of a rich dude.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Horus(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2018
She looks like a black barbie doll
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Timagex(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2018
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Skmoda360(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2018
God!!! I'm tired ofnthisnchooma and davodo story on nairaland....bro Seun....how far now? shey work dey no I need job oooo....
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Skmoda360(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Una never comot from camp?
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by buchasman(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2018
StackHouse1:
Please Who else is tired of this whole chioma Thing angry
My bro my leg don weak.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by DONADAMS(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2018
she's beautiful sha..buh I know someone who would be more prettier with that magnitude of make up and she also cooks WELL...the diffrence na moni...na money really be fine bobo/gal
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by lucia6: 10:36am On May 09, 2018
Ordinary flesh, food for the ants.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by fyneguy: 10:38am On May 09, 2018
Awaitingkopa:

Who is your Davido?
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Gossiplover: 10:40am On May 09, 2018
fine babe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.