Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) (51970 Views)

You Can Now Use Any Keyboard Emoji On Nairaland / Insecurity: Commercial Motorcyclists In Osun Urged To Take Registration Serious / House Of Reps Member Sharing Motorcycles As Empowerment In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2018
bloggers.....hell fire candidates, like them like politicians. bunch of liars!
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by MrHenri: 10:01pm On May 08, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:05pm On May 08, 2018
Until it topples backwards. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Successvibes11:
Nice innovation. At least I won't be scared of falling anytime I board a bike; and I can also sit, and relax comfortably. grin

Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by Toosure70: 10:06pm On May 08, 2018
Let them add pillow now. mad people
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by horlakunle25(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2018
Not bad at all, very good for people dat take bike home wen dey are HIGH!
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by justtoodark: 10:34pm On May 08, 2018
awon olomo wakanda.....
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by doughziay: 11:34pm On May 08, 2018
chiroyale:
cheesy grin
oh my goodness. How beautiful thou art.
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by Dollabiz: 1:57am On May 09, 2018
hmm
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by Obierika(m): 2:43am On May 09, 2018
Why are we so backward in Africa with no regard for personal safety?
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by Mafulul(m): 2:43am On May 09, 2018
If accident happens, the passenger will be catapulted to a wonderful distance!
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 3:56am On May 09, 2018
Successvibes11:
Nice innovation. At least I won't be scared of falling anytime I board a bike; and I can also sit, and relax comfortably. grin

You really think so? What if the back yield under stress? This is quickest way to die on motorbike!

Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by Aldebaran(m): 6:15am On May 09, 2018
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by breakeven: 6:33am On May 09, 2018
Poverty in africa now leading to negative and retard invention. undecided
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 6:34am On May 09, 2018
Not safe at all. Don't even try this in the north where the aboki motor cyclist are high on codine and they drive like they just earned an extra life on Mario cart.
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 09, 2018
This can only happen in Kenya. An average naija okada rider is willing to carry five passengers on his bike just to make fast money, the backseat won't let him accomplish that.

Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by authority2006(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2018
aysnoopy:
if motor jam dem, na mortuary straight.. lol

No, it is the other way round. The backseat will actually prevent the passenger from falling off the bike if they are hit by motor or another bike. This is because, in most cases, passengers usually don't hold onto the bikes and if the bike is hit unexpectedly, the passenger will simply fall off. I've seen many bike passengers killed in this manner.
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by Emmymarvel(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2018
junkiesneverdie:
This would be very Comfortable to seat on!
and very easy to fall and die
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 09, 2018
Plan To Attend Or Worship Online

Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by mechanics(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2018
funny.
Re: Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) by otunbadan(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2018
Successvibes11:

You for kuku plan to sleep

Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free / Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo)