Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Anxiety Suffocating Me. Help!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anxiety Suffocating Me. Help!! (300 Views)

ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" / Strike: Anxiety As ASUU, FG Teams Meet Secretly / What Skill Have You Acquired During This Suffocating ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety Suffocating Me. Help!! by OxideII(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2018
Hi everyone, I have been feeling very unstable mentally recently and can't seem to think straight...
Here is the brief:
I was through with my ND in 2016, did the IT last year and bought an HND form of the school I finished from and did well in their screening, above the cut off mark really but didn't seem to get the admission cause I wasn't connected enough.
The thing now is I am this overly anxious person about everything from what I want to do tomorrow to what I want to do in the next 10years, planning each day in advance and following my plans but I am now 22 this admission I was not given has seriously exacerbated my anxiety over the past few weeks that I've accomplished little or nothing in life
This even tends to be more ghastly if I start thinking about people who we were in the same class or people I am more than in class or even my cousins are now all ahead of me considering I also spent a year at home after my WAEC in 2013 cause of the school strikes that year and needed to rewrite to a state school where strike is less...
If it is a poly that's 2 more years while a uni is 3
Is 25 or 26 too... how can I put this question sainly

hmm
Re: Anxiety Suffocating Me. Help!! by GODWINGODSON(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2018
My guy don't be anxious. We all have our time. Now is thiers, yours will come.
Re: Anxiety Suffocating Me. Help!! by mdokaba1(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2018
Dont be discouraged bro, i finished my secondary school at 18 in 2004, started my Bsc at 27 in 2013 and graduated at 31 in 2017. I got a job on merit with an international org immediately with a monthly package of over 250k after graduation even before service without any connection but just Gods favour, determination and hardwork. Relax God has plans for everyone. Today i earn way higher than my mates that graduated years before me.

So, just calm down and get the cert, God would open doors, dont look at your age.

(1) (Reply)

HOW To Study In Austraila For Free / How To Start Your Own Small Importation Business In Nigeria / How To Be Consistent To Ensure Success[the 4 Laws Of Consistency]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.