Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,176 members, 7,860,222 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Will You Marry The Person Above You? - Forum Games (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Will You Marry The Person Above You? (74206 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Will You Marry The Person Above You? / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by noblegas2(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2011
beg me first, den i might consider! grin grin
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
oya plssss , biko , joor , grin
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by noblegas2(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2011
Idowuogbo:

oya plssss , biko , joor , grin

And we lived Happily ever after, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Goldieluks: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2011
Nope,he's married,even he he isn't.
no.
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2011
goldieee gerrrway oo , no come thief dis wan again ooo angry angry angry

@op
aayama , i like koboko berra cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Goldieluks: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2011
hahahaha grin

why u dey fear,even after living happily ever after?
@OP, Umbanu ooh. shocked
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2011
hehehe abeg let fear hold me o , i no wetin u do me last time

am still healing , ohhhhh my KCCCCCCC cry cry cry

@op

i sed yes koboko no 2 kpecus grin grin
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by noblegas2(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Nope,he's married,even he he isn't.
no.

U are on  a long thing, i jas said ma Vows to idowuogbo now, go look for ya husband, maybe Koboland or Dollarland! lmao rotfl
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by noblegas2(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2011
Idowuogbo:

hehehe abeg let fear hold me o , i no wetin u do me last time

am still healing , ohhhhh my KCCCCCCC cry cry cry

@op

i sed yes koboko no 2 kpecus grin grin

KCCCCCCC shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2011
^my dearest grin, KC is no threat jare na wan small boi like dat wey i dash goldie

goldie biko confirm dat b4 my dearest divorce me o , unless we go begin share KCCC again o
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Goldieluks: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
noble_gas1:

KCCCCCCC   shocked shocked shocked shocked

yes KCCC,she have a crush on him,so you noble are on a long thing, tongue tongue

KCC is mine guy. wink

Idowu did i hear you call KCC small boy,but you almost took him from moi shocked shocked
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by noblegas2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hen hen? Secrets! secrets upon secrets! but before Goldieluks scatter me and my wifey, let me ask her like a man,

@ idowuogbo, Do you stil have a crush on him or not
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Goldieluks: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
noble go ahead an marry her,am not to scatter.

i have KCCC, remember wink
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
noble_gas1:

Hen hen? Secrets! secrets upon secrets! but before Goldieluks scatter me and my wifey, let me ask her like a man,

@ idowuogbo, Do you stil have a crush on him or not
chocolate haba crush ke , squash ni

u turn out to b the best tin i ever had , so kc na past article like i sed  don dash dat small gal goldenmorn  grin grin
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by noblegas2(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2011
Idowuogbo:

chocolate haba crush ke , squash ni

u turn out to b the best tin i ever had , so kc na past article like i sed  don dash dat small gal goldenmorn  grin grin

Hmmmm, i believe, you knnow our marriage is stil early, jas be careful next time,

@ Goldieluks, #whatJahHasJoinedTogetherLetNoGoldernMornPutAssunder

or else, Thunder go fire her yanshhh grin grin grin
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Goldieluks: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin

carry go,am not that>> into you.

so carry go!
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
I winnnnn , hurrray she left the rod for me ooooo

I must go for thanksgiving , kai goldenmorn no help me drag blokos today grin grin grin
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Goldieluks: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2011
Lmaooo grin grin

my one blokus is GOOD enough for me,
and besides i don't do home(nija) made.
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by noblegas2(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lmaooo grin grin

my one blokus is GOOD enough for me,
and besides i don't do home(nija) made.

Dont be suprised if u cant have an Orgasm, We the Naija made are simple fab in dat aspect u know, we d besties
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Goldieluks: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2011
noble_gas1:

Dont be suprised if u cant have an heavenly feeling, We the Naija made are simple fab in dat aspect u know, we d besties

Don't bother,cause i have everything i wanted in my guy.

so tell that to idowu. wink

@OP, hell no.
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by noblegas2(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Don't bother,cause i have everything i wanted in my guy.

so tell that to idowu. wink

@OP, hell no.

Of course , i have and she luving it!

@ Topic, That would have to be a very bad dream! i reject it
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
smh
jes passing by
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by pkasso(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2011
No
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2011
no
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by muddie4u(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Effiko(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2011
dont tink so
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Emeka72(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2011
No.
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by pkasso(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2011
No
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Emeka72(m): 5:28am On Aug 06, 2011
No how.
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by pkasso(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2011
No
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by Emeka72(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
No.
Re: Will You Marry The Person Above You? by pkasso(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2011
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (121) (Reply)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 2 / Four Letter Word Game: Start New Words With The Last Letter (reloaded) / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.