Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Admission To China - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission To China (433 Views)

With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science / Ministry Denies Sponsoring Students To China / How My Junior Brother Gained Admission To America University With Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission To China by Tsloan: 10:02pm On May 08, 2018
As a victim of jamb and postume admission setbacks.... I have been their customer for 5years and last year i gained admission in China (on partial scholarship). I pains me how Nigerian university treat an ignore students in admission while other countries out there are looking for us to come and explore our talents..... When i wrote my last jamb and was not given admission i was frustrated, but at a certain point i thought of trying something new i made researches and a friend directed me to "Eleagra Consult", an agency that aids in getting admission in China. They treated me well and offered the best service. Surprisingly they got me a partial scholarship in less than 4months without me writing any exam of any kind.
In Nigeria we write exams upon exams, struggle to get admissions, some even go as far as paying bribes just to get into the university but at the end no admission. Its not fair, year to year the number of jamb bites keeps on increasing which reduces admission chances.
Please for those who have been struggling for admission and you know you are capable of studying and will love to study in China, take the step now and try something new. it worked for me and i believe it can work for everyone. Over here in China Nigerians students are doing great.
For those who want to apply for 2018 September intake admission in China (self sponsored and partial scholarship), send a mail to eleagraconsult@gmail.com and they will attend to you.
Please let not allow jamb admission system delay or frustrate you.....Looking forward to see you all succeed.

(1) (Reply)

‘Good Things Don’t Come Easy’, Ambode Urges Youths at UNILAG convocation lecture / 4 Scholarships To Study In Finland / Why Choose China As Your Study Abroad Destination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.