Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Photo News: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Is Leading Abia State Team To The Transform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo News: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Is Leading Abia State Team To The Transform (758 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!! Governor Akeredolu's Response To Sahara Reporters / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo News: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Is Leading Abia State Team To The Transform by AkachiNwog: 2:31am On May 09, 2018
Photo News

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is leading Abia State team to the Transform Africa Summit holding in Kigali, Rwanda.

With him is the Honorable Commisioner for Health, Dr John Ahukannah and Mr Chinenye Nwaogu who is the focal person for the state’s Social investment projects.

One of the discussion panels reviewed the innovative Abia Tele-Health Initiative.

Re: Photo News: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Is Leading Abia State Team To The Transform by Auladimeji(m): 3:06am On May 09, 2018
undecided kiss cry Rwanda of all country

1 Share

Re: Photo News: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Is Leading Abia State Team To The Transform by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:08am On May 09, 2018
see how the lepa youth of oyibo are there amazing the fat belly old black rogues in the picture
Re: Photo News: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Is Leading Abia State Team To The Transform by Ttipsy(f): 5:44am On May 09, 2018
Auladimeji:
undecided kiss cry Rwanda of all country
is Rwanda better than Nigeria?
Re: Photo News: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Is Leading Abia State Team To The Transform by Pavore9: 5:51am On May 09, 2018
While they are there, they should not be too proud to learn how Kigali has come to be hailed as the cleanest city in Africa!
Re: Photo News: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Is Leading Abia State Team To The Transform by Auladimeji(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2018
Ttipsy:
is Rwanda better than Nigeria?
Is your head paining you

Re: Photo News: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Is Leading Abia State Team To The Transform by hisgrace090: 7:07am On May 09, 2018
Gov Ikpeazu, I'm still waiting for the day you will commission a project in abia state.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose: Why Fayemi Should Not Rejoice For Winning Ekiti APC Primary / Health Minister, Adewole Reveals Why Buhari Travels Abroad For Medicals / Video: I Can Read But Strong Members Of The Senate Bewitch Me, I Was Attack By S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.