Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/05/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/05/2018 Wednesday (458 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/05/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 3:37am On May 09, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

� Wednesday, 9th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalms Chapters 25,26&27_

➡TOPIC: *ACCESS THROUGH DILIGENCE*

�BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 10:4
_"He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
If you are not diligent, you are not intelligent'. Diligence is
constant and earnest effort to accomplish what is undertaken; persistent exertion of body or mind. To find
diligent people these days is rare; everybody wants to work when people are seeing them and then stop working when people are no longer there. Who are you deceiving? Some are very intelligent but not diligent. Thus intelligence - diligence foolishness. Man's greatest enemy is not the devil but his excuses which is a
function of ignorance. Nobody makes progress where excuses
dwell, if you think I am lying, try it. You cannot tell me you are changing when you are not improving. There are three enemies of progress: Slothfulness, pride and ignorance. Before you desire
any spotlight in destiny, you must first stay under as an observing servant. Many are really gifted, but only few are diligent. They refuse to give their work/assignment all it takes. Some consider themselves bigger than what they are engaged in and as such refused to be hardworking in it. Others give excuses every now
and then in doing their job, they want manna to fall on their lap because they will still find it hard to gather the manna from the field. Child of God, be diligent, only the diligent bear rule.
������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_Lord, help me gain access into my destiny through my diligence_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / Canadian Polygamist With 149 Kids Sentenced To House Arrest / How To Deal With Depression – Joyce Meyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.