Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare (52047 Views)

“Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled / Osasu Igbinedion, Nigerians Mock Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Despite Scandal / Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by belente(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2018
Another name for Buhari is failure

4 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Nobody: 10:54am On May 09, 2018
Can a Buhari supporter please explain this. This is hypocrisy of the highest order lol

4 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by dadavivo: 10:55am On May 09, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist and a national disgrace

3 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by sparkwil(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2018
We don't want them mocking him

We'd rather they sent him away

3 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by saltoasis: 10:57am On May 09, 2018
Buhari you see your life outside. What a shame!
Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Mutemenot(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2018
Buhari disgracing us since 1940

4 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Nobody: 10:58am On May 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari is a national disgrace

You are very right, Buhari is not only a national disgrace but also an international stigma. grin

6 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by VULCAN(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2018
Which one has he restored in 3 years? After budgeting billions for Aso Rock clinic which STILL has nothing there.

Shameless BMC bastards!

HtwoOw:
Maybe that's true

But i don't blame him

I blame the 16 year looters who couldn't build standard hospital befitting this nation for all those donkey years

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2018
The Headline is crazy cheesy

I wonder how Trumps would react after reading this story about Buhari

5 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Madamkilljoy(f): 10:58am On May 09, 2018
Singing:

Pussy cat Pussy cat,
Where are you going?
I'm going to London to see the doctor.
Doctor for what?
Doctor for medicine.
Medicine for what?
Medicine for cough.
Do you have cough?
Yes, uncle.
Cough let me see you.

Too much sense will not kill me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by clemco33(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2018
diebuhari1:
We Yoruba muslims believe that this article was written by an IPOB working for New York Times, no real American will write that.
bingo Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by SoNature(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Omenka cheesy

I doubt he's the person.

Fulani herdsmen are holding him in captivity somewhere in Agatu kingdom grin

#PrayForOmenkalives

10 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Born2Breed(f): 11:00am On May 09, 2018
Crocky23:

https://twitter.com/nytimesworld/status/994113578352414720?s=19

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/08/world/africa/nigeria-president-buhari-health.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&smtyp=cur

Nigerians deserves their leaders.

Nigerians especially most youths are the most gullible in the world.

They forget so easily and even when they remember they still act like zombie way na one way!

11 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:01am On May 09, 2018
You all should please get your PVC and vote out this horrible president good for nothing
#takeitback #OMOYELESOWORE.

6 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by SniperSmurf(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2018
diebuhari1:
We Yoruba muslims believe that this article was written by an IPOB working for New York Times, no real American will write that.

Why can't an American write that. Are they scared of Buhari? I'm not understanding.
Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Demzious4life(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2018
Who did Nigeria offend..
Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by annnikky(f): 11:01am On May 09, 2018
Sarrki should come and call them wailers na and anti-pmb undecided

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by ibgeorge(m): 11:02am On May 09, 2018
He his currently the president with the highest number of official visits in the world

1 Like

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by madridguy(m): 11:02am On May 09, 2018
I thought as much too. Make you gentle now tongue

CROWNWEALTH019:

I they chop ban all those while
Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Therealev: 11:02am On May 09, 2018
Fucking hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by zaltman(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Buhari should have built a world standard hospital the past three years.

That your religion makes you people reasoning look awkward and it gives me goose pimples

Save your time hating the religion and spend quality time to improve your English
Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by abbeyty(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2018
How much is it going to cost these thieves to build a world class hopital? Even if it just for them and their family members. Is it not better than jeting out of the country whenever they are sick, these people must be sniffing lizard poo as well. It seems too much lizard poo has blocked their thinking faculties

3 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2018
Wow was just telling that clown gavelslam the same thing
hahaha some people are braindead

3 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by iKingsley(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2018
I'm ashamed to be led by this old man with NEPA bill cert.

3 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Nobody: 11:06am On May 09, 2018
I wonder the kind of brain those mumus supporting and campaigning for this man have, if all these indices pointing to this man's failure can not touch their heart.

I weep for this country honestly

If an ordinary physician Dr Maduka can stress himself to put up this gigantic hospital in Umuchukwu Anambra state. I wonder why d cow leading 200million zombies with all the oil wealth therein could not put up a worthwhile hospital to cater for the needs of his subjects. Is this not wickedness? Is it because this idiot can use our tax payers money to junketeer as he likes?

Ppl that God saved when they are at d point of death, do extraordinary things to appreciate God, eg Kanu Nwankwo set up a Heart foundation to help d poor as a sign of appreciation to God, but this Goat in Aso Rock cares not if the poor are dying of common malaria.

I spit on those fools that will vote in this cow again

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Nobody: 11:06am On May 09, 2018
Hahaha, Buhari was made me remember one of all this nursery rhyme.. Pussy cat, pussy cat were are u going i'm going to LONDON London for what London for MEDICINE Medicine for what, are you coughing Cough lemme see you Timboko, timboko or oo or oo #LOL# Plz help me do d remix Abeg

5 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Nackzy: 11:06am On May 09, 2018
Buhari is a shithole, whether you mock him or not...he doesn't understand

All he understands is to blame the past government, wen oil was 100$/barrell,
Clueless terrorist ..Abubakar sheakau is smarter than buhari wen it comes to organised n well planned terrorism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by mamatwiny(f): 11:07am On May 09, 2018
deltaisgreat:
To stop this international disgrace, we must get our pve and vote out buhari next year

Wisdom is profitable.

5 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Spatta: 11:07am On May 09, 2018
Boy! This Buhari Buhari have really shamed us
Imagine a president of a sovereign nation being ridicule and that justly for his consistent goof

I remember how this man desperately wanted to be president, as if Nigerians knew, they turned him down and on one occasion he wept like a baby until Jonathan himself learned thievery
We are ready for you come 2019 .

5 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by MTKbudapest(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2018
I am tirelessly waiting for the fall of the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare by Sirkolly82(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo / Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 / Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.