Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Fayose Recommends Okowa For APC Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Recommends Okowa For APC Primaries (937 Views)

Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries / Igbo Community In Delta Endorses Okowa For Second Term / "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Recommends Okowa For APC Primaries by InsightMedia(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2018
https://insightlinks.net/2018/05/08/fayose-recommends-okowa-to-apc-for-their-primaries/

Fayose recommends Okowa to APC, promises to unite the aggrieved members

The Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose has recommended the chairman of Peoples Democratic Party governorship primaries, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa to the All Progressives Congress for Saturday rescheduled primaries.

Fayose made the recommendation while speaking shortly after the announcement of his Deputy, Professor Olusola Kolapo as the flag bearer of the party.

He said, "I want to sincerely appreciate Dr Ifeanyi Okowa for his job. You've been severally associated with successful Congresses and I want to publicly recommend you to the APC to conduct their primaries for them.

"They said they are coming back on Friday and I think they need to learn from you, if not they may not have candidate.

"I wonder why people say PDP are sorry for their past deeds when those there now cannot even conduct ordinary Congress. They macheted one another just because of Congress, he added.

The governor went further to appreciate the spirit of Sportmanship displayed by Senator Biodun Olujimi and Prince Dayo Adeyeye who lost in the contest and promised to personally meet with them to resolve differences.
Re: Fayose Recommends Okowa For APC Primaries by Mogidi: 11:24am On May 09, 2018
Osokomale baba
Re: Fayose Recommends Okowa For APC Primaries by Jfyzee: 11:32am On May 09, 2018
He should have recommended Jega instead.. grin
Re: Fayose Recommends Okowa For APC Primaries by Paperwhite(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2018
"I want to sincerely appreciate Dr Ifeanyi Okowa......and want to publicly recommend you to the APC to conduct their primaries for them.
They said they are coming back on Friday and I think they need to learn from you, if not they may not have candidate.

I wonder why people say PDP are sorry for their past deeds when those there now cannot even conduct ordinary Congress. They macheted one another just because of Congress, he added.

grin grin grin cheesy True talk.The corrupt PDP is really teaching APC how to play politics.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Recommends Okowa For APC Primaries by maestroferddi: 1:03pm On May 09, 2018
Forget all the noise, PDP remains the only responsible and organized national party in Nigeria.

A party renowned for rubbishing godfathers...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Recommends Okowa For APC Primaries by fallout87: 1:12pm On May 09, 2018
He has every right to mock them.

They can't even hold primaries in multiple states without killing, beatings, ballot box manipulation and other corrupt elements.

It's highly disgraceful.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Recommends Okowa For APC Primaries by deltaisgreat: 2:09pm On May 09, 2018
My sincere respect goes to PDP for their gentle and well arranged primaries. They are really great guys

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Warned Ortom Not To Proscribe Open Grazing ‘overnight’ / Why Jonathan Government Didn’t Save Despite Oil Boom – Okonjo-iweala / BREAKING: APC, Buhari Promise Akpabio Vice President To Join Party – Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.