Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! (703 Views)

Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry / Soul Mate / Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by gbenga007(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2010
I realised i'd been too harsh on u 4 d first-time-reply ever to my thread- Only 4 MEN

Sorry always,

Thanks,

Gbenga
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by Newest: 7:24pm On May 21, 2010
What and who's this 4?
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by violent(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2010
@Poster:

what a wussy!

first rule: never apologize

Second rule: never apologize

third rule: never forget the first two!
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by MissyB1(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2010
It takes only a wise person with a fine nature to apologise when wrong. Well done!! cool

I hope Deep Soul sees this.
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by tayoast(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2010
Missy B:

It takes only a wise person with a fine nature to apologise when wrong. Well done!! cool

Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by mamagee3(f): 11:22pm On May 21, 2010
You've got to be kidding, Why didn't you apologize to him on the same thread you offended him

Why did you create another thread?

violent:

@Poster:

what a wussy!

first rule: never apologize

Second rule: never apologize

third rule: never forget the first two!
Are all these the pointless "rules" you keep and then go around creating threads and stalking seun to release you? undecided
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by tayoast(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2010
cut him some slack, pls.
at least he apologized!
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by violent(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2010
Missy B:

lol, isn't it obvious? that poster is just looking for some cheap internet affair undecided

you really think after the dude typed all those insulting words, he went back home and became sober?

He's just playing the ol'game!. . .something i did back in high school. . . ."insult a chic, afterwards, apologize, then become friends, and end up under the sheets"

lol. . .i might be wrong tho, he coulda been drunk when he was banging his keyboards, hurling those insulting words!

Are all these the pointless "rules" you keep and then go around creating threads and stalking seun to release you?

Seun is just a troublesome fella, I'm not going to warn him again about his spam bot, next time my actions will be really devastating!
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by Kgdavid(m): 1:49am On May 22, 2010
@ violent without being confrontational i dont think it is your place to state whether or not the poster is genuine or not. it is his business and as for an internet affair it is highly unlikely and impracticable. anyone after such is wasting his time. let the guy be
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by gbenga007(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2010
Missy B Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry!
« #3 on: Yesterday at 10:44:43 PM »

It takes only a wise person with a fine nature to apologise when wrong. Well done!!

I only discovered two wrongs dont make no right. Not only do i think this is necessary & natural - it also did attract some of the most important nairaland CELEBS.
Thanks, at least 4 ur understanding on same - 4 real!
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by gbenga007(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2010
mama-gee (f)

Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry!
« #5 on: Yesterday at 11:22:00 PM »

You've got to be kidding, Why didn't you apologize to him on the same thread you offended him

I only followed my instincts. maybe next time. Thanks 4 d "advice". lol
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by gbenga007(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2010
violent

« #7 on: Yesterday at 11:35:45 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Missy B on Yesterday at 10:44:43 PM
It takes only a wise person with a fine nature to apologise when wrong. Well done!!

lol, isn't it obvious? that poster is just looking for some cheap internet affair

you really think after the dude typed all those insulting words, he went back home and became sober?

He's just playing the ol'game!. . .something i did back in high school. . . ."insult a chic, afterwards, apologize, then become friends, and end up under the sheets"

lol. . .i might be wrong tho, he coulda been drunk when he was banging his keyboards, hurling those insulting words!

Thanks 4 ur reply though I aint drunk, her reply was unexpected as she sent me to guanatamo prison. I realised she must have come across it on this forum and decided to use it on me- maybe not her fault either. thus a rethink & an unreserved apology followed.
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by gbenga007(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2010
Kgdavid (m)

« #8 on: Today at 01:49:24 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ violent without being confrontational i dont think it is your place to state whether or not the poster is genuine or not. it is his business and as for an internet affair it is highly unlikely and impracticable. anyone after such is wasting his time. let the guy be

Kgdavid. I cant but say thanks 4 ur support. How are u doing?
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by Kgdavid(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2010
guy im good thx, keep doing your thing and i hope the recipient of this apology gets to see it.
Re: Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! by Newest: 4:11pm On May 22, 2010
Newest:

What and who's this 4?

Ohh, am sowi oo, dont know u'v once passed ur limit, anyway best of lucks thou

(1) (Reply)

Hookup With Cool Babies And Cool Guys / Sugar Mum Is Needed / My Wife Come To Me Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.