Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease (2211 Views)

Property Bulletin For Letting & Sale Within Ibadan... / Property Bulletin - Abuja / Our Property Bulletin For Lagos Mainland, Island, Ikoyi, VI And Lekki, And PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by scopido(m): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2007
PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN V/I- Duplex at Femi Sule ;=#47m
Detach house of 4 B/r ;=#160m
5 bedroom detach house on Saka Tinubu;=#250m
Parkview estate- A7 plot 8(960m)sq; ;=#65m Asking
Dolphin estate- 3 bedroom flat ;=#7m
Osapa London - 3 bedroom bungalow + BQ= call
various land in Osapa london- = #20m-#30m
3 plot all together @ Olokonla Ajah axis =#3m
Plots of land at Awoyaya/Shangotedo =#500-#1.5
PROPERTIES FOR LEASE
Block of flat in Shangotedo Ajah axis =#300,000
1 bedroom self contain in Olokonla =#120,000
2 wings duplex 5 B/room +BQ @ Graceland Estate Ajah axis ;=#580,000
4 Bedroom duplex+ garden+ BQ #2m
2 wings duplex + pent house =call
4 bedroom duplex marble finish +BQ =#1.8m
7 bedroom detach house @ down Emmanuel Keshi =#1.8m
You can call Femi on 08033834432 for further en-queries.
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by egbon(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2007
3 plot all together @ Olokonla Ajah axis =#3m
Plots of land at Awoyaya/Shangotedo =#500-#1.5

Do you have the C of O on this?
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by scopido(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2007
The three plots at Olokonla,have its C of O in process why the other ones doesn't have C of O but it is directly from the Omo Oniles.Which means any one buying have no problem.I work with a reputable peroperty firm,where honesty and sincerity is our main bussines.
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by TaxMan(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2007
@ Scorpido

Pls what floor is your 3 bedroom flat in Dolphin Estate and what street is the flat on?
Does it have 2 (two) bathrooms/toilet or just one? Is it presently free of tenants and when can I have an inspection?
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by scopido(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2007
The flat is on 2nd floor,2 toilet /bath,it is occupy by tenant now but the tenant is aware we want to sell,so you can let us know your interest,it is ready for inspection any time you are ready.
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by TaxMan(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2007
scopido:

The flat is on 2nd floor,2 toilet /bath,it is occupy by tenant now but the tenant is aware we want to sell,so you can let us know your interest,it is ready for inspection any time you are ready.

When does the Tenancy expire? Or better phrased, if we can consumate a deal, when can I take possesion of the property? This weekend would have been ideal but for the election and the 'wahala' associated with it. I'm sure after the election wwe might be able to hook up but you need to work some more on the pricing as I would appreciate some flexibility.
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by scopido(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2007
I will have to confirm from my boss and get back to you about the tenancy expiration and the net price.We can talk on that after the inspection,you may write to our company to confirm your interest and we will send you an offer letter.I think we can make a deal if you are serious.Thanks bye ,femi
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by Guardian(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2007
SCORPIDO,
am interetsed in the Awoyaya offerings. contact me here amehsys at yahoo.co.uk here
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by scopido(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2007
Guardian hello,you didn't put your email address very well .you can mail me and let ask me anything you need to know in the Awoyaya plot on femmoore007@yahoo.com i will mail you back or you call me on 08033834432
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by asterix(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2007
DO you have any 3 or 4 bead room flat for rent within the Opebi or Allen (in Ikeja) area, with 2 conviniences? I would be intrested
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by scopido(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2007
I don't have the 3/4 bedroom flat in that area for now but i can source for you ,what is your budget you know its very expensive in those area.Give me your budget so i will know what i can do for you within 2 weeks
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by asterix(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
@scopido,

Max 400-500K
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by scopido(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2007
ok
smiley
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by ibssystems(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2007
@scopido, need a plot of land in ketu along the ikorodu road, the closer to the market the better. can you help
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by scopido(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2007
I have one close to the market and one at Owode by Ikorodu road
I will get back to you.
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by scopido(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2007
Ibbsystem,you can call me on 08033834432
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by ibssystems(m): 4:54pm On May 20, 2007
@scorpido, can you please give me the details of these properties please
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by DisGuy: 5:22pm On May 20, 2007
Do you have a map of lagos so where can know where these properties are?
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by Ladz(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2007
Hi

I assume that the properties in your bulletin are direct to you?

I will be interested in the Parkview plot, can we inspect in the hope to close asap? I have a client that may be interested

Ladi
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by scopido(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2007
I have one at the back of mile 12 market and you cn also access the land through Owode Onirin,their is an entrance almost opposite owode Onirin across the road.Its has only the survey plan and the receipt,dry land with a foundation and it is safe
Price is 1m Neg.
The
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by ibssystems(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2007
@scorpido, i need one on the main road
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by scopido(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2007
i got another one at Owode,i will give you detail next week,it is closer to the express,more than a plot
Re: Property Bulletin For This Month-prime Properties For Sale & Lease by ell77(f): 11:52am On May 28, 2007
Please check out my post. I am doing research so that I will soon give mortgage and real estate opportunities to people who want to buy a home in Nigeria, both abroad and in Nigeria. The rates and prices will be clear when I start it. But first I need to research the property market. this is only my preliminary research. I am trying to make a change!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-55819.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Lovely 3 Bedroom Flats For Rent In Ajah Thomas Estate. (1yr Option) / Land For Sale: In Benin City, Oluku, By 7up Junction Lagos Road, Benin / A Room Self Contained Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.