Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment (45565 Views)

Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by wittyt98(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2018
g
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by Triniti(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2018
Nairaland is something else now
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by odikenny(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2018
Please if you are a good professional graphic designer and you are on facebook please send me your facebook handle or email me at kennyjodeci@yahoo.com
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by emelda86(f): 1:55pm On May 09, 2018
Hahahaha...I talk am they will beg davido to invite them to take shoots with them ndi gossip league
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by nanabarths222: 2:08pm On May 09, 2018
https://www.onedial.ng/?ref=19af111acd746c4c12d412cd47337d21
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

Come make una no join me in this Big brother p .. I wasn’t following anyone to unfollow in the first place ... I support all of them.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5718/davido-reacts-to-unfollowing-tobi-bakre-on-instagram-read-his-comment/

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by zicoisaac: 2:22pm On May 09, 2018
Tobi is a fake gee with fake smiles. Simple! continue to form your Tolex. I know his fans are not happy with Ceece forming alliance with baddest chefchi. I smell threat. which one self. I beg free ceece for person wey go manage am well.
Tobi is so talented and gifted but yet he envies alot like person wey dey swell for. He needs to amend his ways.
Re: Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment by fabulous986: 6:46pm On May 09, 2018
I didn't follow anybody to unfollow ....... Very funny. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding In Greece / Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) / Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.