Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Money Makes Me Wet- Lady Reveals Her Ordeal To Joro Olumofin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money Makes Me Wet- Lady Reveals Her Ordeal To Joro Olumofin (492 Views)

BB Naija's Star, Dorathy Reveals Her Feminine Assets / Wizkidayo Need To See How 1yr & 3months Old Little Vera Sings And Dancing #joro / Mothers Day FREE Gift By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Makes Me Wet- Lady Reveals Her Ordeal To Joro Olumofin by Mowunmiaf: 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
A young woman has complained about how she freely throws her legs open whenever she meets a wealthy man.

Joro Olumofin, a psychologist and relationship blogger shared the story of a young woman who gets turned on the moment she sees a posh car or any good thing money can buy.

The woman revealed that a man recently slept with her in his car and she is not proud of her actions.

Read her story below:

Good evening, thougt far and wide before mailing this post. I just need an advice please. What is wrong with me ? Have been talking to this guy for 1 month on Facebook. We finally meet face to face. One on one. It was cool. No biggie there, He came to my friend’s shop, bought us food and all.
Now to my issue, anytime i see money i get wet. Not money cash like that, i mean idea of it.
Re: Money Makes Me Wet- Lady Reveals Her Ordeal To Joro Olumofin by theunnamed: 12:16pm On May 09, 2018
Pinshure or..... undecided
Re: Money Makes Me Wet- Lady Reveals Her Ordeal To Joro Olumofin by marwanafrica: 3:20pm On May 09, 2018
what if the lady is narrating her imagination to joro olumofin?
this is not suppose to be news because no any prove of evidence she might be lying who knows.
Re: Money Makes Me Wet- Lady Reveals Her Ordeal To Joro Olumofin by columbus007(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2018
like seriously, getting wet like you feel off the boat shocked

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Their Worst Enemies? / . / Three Delsu Students Burnt Beyond Recognition In Abraka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.