Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea (30985 Views)

10 Reasons Nigerian Immigrants Would Enjoy Canada / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by HeWrites(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
blogging no dey pay abi. mr copy and paste mill

Ok!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by HeWrites(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2018
Krusty:

Do you study there? If so, what is the tuition like. Is it easy for students to find work while they are studying? How long can someone stay back after their they have graduated? Are there readily available jobs for graduates? How do you cope with the language?

Heard there's factory work.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by tishbite41(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2018
lilfreezy:
I don get north Korea visa
safe journey , au revoir
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2018
dnt forget they are not to far from the rocket man miissles from north Korea o
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by Krusty: 8:02pm On May 11, 2018
HeWrites:

Heard there's factory work.
Are you planning on studying there?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by newoffer: 8:27pm On May 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

How long will Nigerians continue to make sentences using "reason why" in it?

Even i that went to night school dont use "reason why" in my everyay talk....the quality of education has reduced abysmally!!

Just say "10 reasons you should consider studying in South Korea"
. The reason why you should hop on the next flight to Korea for teaching job.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by Akexstinger(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2018
South Korea is a nice place. They've got technologies. You can travel to any part without police stopping you for your papers. You are gonna love kimchi and Ramen. Great cities like Busan, Seoul and Goeje. Nice transport system. A lot of coys like LG, KIA, DSME, SHI, HHI, STX. You can easily switch jobs. if I see money I go like go back and live the rest of my life there with peace of mind. Their VISA condition is kinda strict sha

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by IbnIbrahim: 8:35pm On May 11, 2018
dominique:

I'm talking about living in a country where majority of does not speak English
You learn the language. More so, being multilingual is helpful even in decision making

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by Akexstinger(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2018
newoffer:
. The reason why you should hop on the next flight to Korea for teaching job.

They don't accept Africans with the exception of South Africans to teach English in Korean schools. Whether you have a BA, PhD in English from any African university apart from those in SA, you will not be accepted. They love Americans, Canadians and other Europeans so much. The only time an African is allowed to teach English legally is if he or she studied English in American, canadian, UK and Australian universities

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by Jaqenhghar: 8:45pm On May 11, 2018
Apart from the warring countries anywhere is better than this shithole

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by kmaster007: 8:54pm On May 11, 2018
talking as if he dey easy to travel

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by oobbaassbbaarr: 9:02pm On May 11, 2018
South Korea passport holders can visit all European countries and G8 countries without applying for VISA!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by CSTR1003: 9:04pm On May 11, 2018
Germany is the dream country.
I have never seen a more perfect country. They are top in every possible way.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by Gerrard59(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

Heard of Japan? Switzerland?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by 2day6(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2018
South Korea ko. Burundi ni, see my brothers the level of racism for that side. na another level. I will rather stay in my country.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

How long will Nigerians continue to make sentences using "reason why" in it?

Even i that went to night school dont use "reason why" in my everyay talk....the quality of education has reduced abysmally!!

Just say "10 reasons you should consider studying in South Korea"
as much as it sounds redundant to use reason and why together, it is still acceptable to use them together... Even the original speakers of the language do... Make your research ma/sir

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by enonche85(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2018
The main issue is the tuition fee range and if there are English taught courses.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 11, 2018
Nigerians and distorted informations always.

Seoul is one of the most expensive cities to live in even for Koreans.
South Korean discriminate so much against fellow Asians not to talk of black man.
Not long ago,one Nigerian student appeared on one of the national to defend his skin color. Majority have never had of Africa nor Nigeria and the Africa they knew about is filled with hungry dirty people. The hatred is very real. More than in any other Asian country.
And u can never integrate cos of their rigid culture. And yes u will be highly abused in school and nothing will be done about it.
Though
Koreans are very rigid but u can love their entertainment to get through the rough times.

Their cuisines are among the bests in the world. They have wonderful cuisines that's so different from what u see in most Asian countries.

They have very competitive spirit like Japan and high iq which will help u once u come out of school.
Yea,if u can pass through the above obstacles, their universities are among the best in the world. And they don't study outdated courses like in Nigerian universities.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by Fashblonder: 10:37pm On May 11, 2018
Lol I don't bt I'm a big fan of koreans generally
saipn:
hmmm do you live in south Korea?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by Fashblonder: 10:38pm On May 11, 2018
This is someone who knows the stuff�
sassysure:
Nigerians and distorted informations always.

Seoul is one of the most expensive cities to live in even for Koreans.
South Korean discriminate so much against fellow Asians not to talk of black man.
Not long ago,one Nigerian student appeared on one of the national to defend his skin color. Majority have never had of Africa nor Nigeria and the Africa they knew about is filled with hungry dirty people. The hatred is very real. More than in any other Asian country.
And u can never integrate cos of their rigid culture. And yes u will be highly abused in school and nothing will be done about it.
Though
Koreans are very rigid but u can love their entertainment to get through the rough times.

Their cuisines are among the bests in the world. They have wonderful cuisines that's so different from what u see in most Asian countries.

They have very competitive spirit like Japan and high iq which will help u once u come out of school.
Yea,if u can pass through the above obstacles, their universities are among the best in the world. And they don't study outdated courses like in Nigerian universities.

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by dyabman(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin
So that that crazy DEXTER look alike with maxi trouser will wake up some day and nuke me along his perceived enemy bah?

grin grin grin , no where to hide cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by dominique(f): 10:48pm On May 11, 2018
IbnIbrahim:

You learn the language. More so, being multilingual is helpful even in decision making

Aight doc
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by Dearlord(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2018
Don't ever think of South Korea as a best destination typo study.

You will never enjoy any single second studying there. sad
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by eleojo23: 11:12pm On May 11, 2018
I have my reservations about Asian countries like South Korea, Thailand, Singapore

I feel it is harder for an African to live there...I think their level of exposure to Africans is still low...

China, Japan, Malaysia and Philippines may be better sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by jagorinho: 11:34pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

i have to agree with you here!!! i love the mentality of those people, they started afresh after world war 2 and they are the no 1 economy in europe now. I love the scandinavians too,especially norway, the day i checked the facilities of an average norwagean prison,oh God!! if you see a nigerian politician or an upcoming nigerian politician you will nearly tear him apart.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by Izen: 12:35am On May 12, 2018
What they won't tell you is that South Koreans are even more racist than Americans.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by HeWrites(m): 12:52am On May 12, 2018
Krusty:
Are you planning on studying there?
Yeah
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by kizyalex10(m): 1:29am On May 12, 2018
IbnIbrahim:

There are english-taught courses.
are u in south korea?which side.am currently in south korea now.bosan
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by Krusty: 2:08am On May 12, 2018
HeWrites:

Yeah
I just sent you a pm please reply
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by HeWrites(m): 2:14am On May 12, 2018
Krusty:
I just sent you a pm please reply
Already replied
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea by olaniyanibukun0: 3:10am On May 12, 2018
Cost of living isn't cheap ó!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Scenic Beauty Of South Africa / Passengers Die In A Fatal Accident In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.