Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

Villagers In Shock As Cow Gives Birth To Two-legged Calf In Kenya (See Photo) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Villagers In Shock As Cow Gives Birth To Two-legged Calf In Kenya (See Photo) (682 Views)

Double Celebrations As My Dog Gives Birth Today! / End Time Cow,two-legged Cow Walks Upright Like A Human(picture) / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Villagers In Shock As Cow Gives Birth To Two-legged Calf In Kenya (See Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2018
Curious locals are flocking in droves to the home of one Eliud Simiyu of Marofu village in Kimilili, Bungoma County, Kenya after his cow gave birth to a two-legged calf.

A shocked Simiyu narrated to a local outlet how villagers have been visiting his home to have a look at the bizarre incident where the cow gave birth to a calf with only two hind legs.

Simiyu stated that the cow took a while to deliver and he had to seek help from a ‘traditional cow attendant.’
“I saw my cow had taken a lot of time to deliver and was very much exhausted, I called in my neighbor who is a known traditional cow attendant, he tried but told me that he was facing some difficulties retrieving the calf front legs, he said that it was better to save the cow than the calf and pulled it out,”
 narrated Simiyu.

Optimistic, he added that the calf was probably a sign from above and good tidings were on his way.

“I am actually shocked, I didn’t expect this to happen to my cow, but maybe it is a sign of good things in future, God manifests himself through different ways, maybe this is one of it,” he said.

He is now calling on assistance from experts who deal with such cases to assist in how he should take care of it. He reiterated that it was demanding and taking a toll on his other daily routines.

“I'm asking the veterinary officers and animal experts to help me understand the cause and how I should feed this calf, it is very tiresome handling it, I have got no time to sit and watch after it.”

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/villagers-in-shock-as-cow-gives-birth-to-two-legged-calf-in-kenya-photo/

Re: Villagers In Shock As Cow Gives Birth To Two-legged Calf In Kenya (See Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:14pm On May 09, 2018
Nothing new under the sun!
Re: Villagers In Shock As Cow Gives Birth To Two-legged Calf In Kenya (See Photo) by RoyalBlak007: 1:18pm On May 09, 2018
More like
Cow-garòo

1 Like

Re: Villagers In Shock As Cow Gives Birth To Two-legged Calf In Kenya (See Photo) by Eco99(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Villagers In Shock As Cow Gives Birth To Two-legged Calf In Kenya (See Photo) by robinso01(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2018
Kenya and such news sha, Dem be like Balotelli '' why always them ''
Re: Villagers In Shock As Cow Gives Birth To Two-legged Calf In Kenya (See Photo) by tizzdi(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2018
only in kenya smh
Re: Villagers In Shock As Cow Gives Birth To Two-legged Calf In Kenya (See Photo) by Baroba(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2018
Birth defect, no different from co joined twins in humans.

(1) (Reply)

Show Quality Saint Bernard Puppies For Sale / German Shepard Puppy For Sale In ILORIN / Good Both Sex Boerboel Puppies For Sale In Benin City!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.