Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Toolz Launches Lingerie Line For Curvy And Plus Sized Women.The Pictures Are Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Launches Lingerie Line For Curvy And Plus Sized Women.The Pictures Are Hot (1152 Views)

Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria / Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Launches Lingerie Line For Curvy And Plus Sized Women.The Pictures Are Hot by onyxdiarymedia: 2:02pm On May 09, 2018
Media personality Toolz just launched her lingerie line for curvy and plus sized women! The pictures are oozing sexiness!

More pictures here...
https://onyxdiary.com/photos-toolz-launches-lingerie-line-for-curvy-plus-size-ladies/

Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie Line For Curvy And Plus Sized Women.The Pictures Are Hot by Captaynbee: 2:27pm On May 09, 2018
Hmmmm
I like my girl BBW the type that wanna eat you up n then eat some lunch with you

1 Like

Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie Line For Curvy And Plus Sized Women.The Pictures Are Hot by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:36pm On May 09, 2018
cheesy
See these hot mamas...Martin0 must be licking his lips by now.. tongue
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie Line For Curvy And Plus Sized Women.The Pictures Are Hot by Awaitingkopa(f): 2:39pm On May 09, 2018
Ewoooo... I don't like Abeg.
Jesu gbami.. I must not add up to this extent o Kilode
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie Line For Curvy And Plus Sized Women.The Pictures Are Hot by Martin0(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy See these hot mamas...Martin0 must be licking his lips by now.. tongue
ummm you just always there to make me smile...gringrin they are just Waowgrin
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie Line For Curvy And Plus Sized Women.The Pictures Are Hot by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 09, 2018
I know say her husband no give her permission to do this. That's why she no show her own yanssh.

Hubby dey air dey fly plane, wife day launch open yanssh for orobo.
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie Line For Curvy And Plus Sized Women.The Pictures Are Hot by lonelydora: 10:58pm On May 09, 2018
To enjoy some sexcapade, do it with BBW.
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie Line For Curvy And Plus Sized Women.The Pictures Are Hot by Nobody: 11:18am On May 12, 2018
lol.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ex Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe, Lolu And Leo At 2018 AMVCA / One Of The Kid Singers Of Joy Joy Joy Is Now Married. See Photos / Nigerian Big Boy Based In Dubai Set On Trip With Family(pictures Inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.