Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) (13719 Views)

[video] Rudeboy Psquare - "Somebody Baby". / Paul Okoye Rudeboy - "Nkenji Keke" (Video) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 1:47am On May 10, 2018
SunnyBlaze1:
Rudeboy is the heart of Psquare music. The other trouble maker na just jara
how many endorsements paul don get after dia split?
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by deebrownneymar: 7:19am On May 10, 2018
EricIyke:

He's released like 3 songs this year already and no miss.
Check the dates and be updated.

The songs must be really wack to have gone unnoticed.
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by Dynamite02: 8:26am On May 10, 2018
"Ifa" follow people mouth for this thread. The song dope jorrr!!!!
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by kushme: 5:58pm On May 10, 2018
solasoulmusic:
you this tombo fly I will make a song for you tonight grin SoundCloud.com/Solasoul they are all freestyles

I’m done with it

Freestyles.. Okay, i'll check it out.
I just did.. Wow, interesting stuff...

I like the.. Just be U, like you like you, life happens in a flash, summwr time. They' re all cool.. Nice beats.

You've got a studio in your house?
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 10, 2018
deebrownneymar:

The songs must be really wack to have gone unnoticed.

People like you unnoticed.
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by deebrownneymar: 9:12pm On May 10, 2018
EricIyke:

People like you unnoticed.

Yes. Only people who listens to wack music noticed.
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 12, 2018
kushme:

Freestyles.. Okay, i'll check it out.
I just did.. Wow, interesting stuff...

I like the.. Just be U, like you like you, life happens in a flash, summwr time. They' re all cool.. Nice beats.

You've got a studio in your house?
yes I do have a makeshift one haven’t furnished it entirely but it helps thanks for taking the time to
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by kushme: 12:34pm On May 12, 2018
solasoulmusic:
yes I do have a makeshift one haven’t furnished it entirely but it helps thanks for taking the time to

You're welcome. Wow ! Makeshift or not, the sh**t is tight... try complete am sha..

You see, life is so funny you know... Just check out how we dissed each few days back but we' re cool now..

Apologies.. am kinda laid-back but can react when necessary...

Abeg, try reduce your female advocacy on nairaland.. eh no dey work... Men go just dey use you catch trips.

Lastly, if you dont mind, I could send you lyrics and maybe melody to record every once a while. I go market am oh.. cheesy i go tell people wey i sabi and the ones i know not to check your stuff out.

you never can tell, the track maybe the pin ready to burst the bubble in major radio stations..

If you're interested we could take it to whatsapp. There you'll see the rappers i like and my photo .. grin I should be confident there, right?
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 12, 2018
kushme:

You're welcome. Wow ! Makeshift or not, the sh**t is tight... try complete am sha..

You see, life is so funny you know... Just check out how we dissed each few days back but we' re cool now..

Apologies.. am kinda laid-back but can react when necessary...

Abeg, try reduce your female advocacy on nairaland.. eh no dey work... Men go just dey use you catch trips.

Lastly, if you dont mind, I could send you lyrics and maybe melody to record every once a while. I go market am oh.. cheesy i go tell people wey i sabi and the ones i know not to check your stuff out.

you never can tell, the track maybe the pin ready to burst the bubble in major radio stations..

If you're interested we could take it to whatsapp. There you'll see the rappers i like and my photo .. grin I should be confident there, right?

I wish I could stop the female advocacy thing but I think about my children and them growing up and reading these things how would they learn to be bold as women if I stayed silent. People can say what they like as long as they haven’t met me everything is speculation I’ve encountered worse I didn’t die is it now words that will do the job?

We are like this because I am free I don’t hold a grudge it’s ignorance that makes people insult you before checking your background to see if your even capable at such. It’s easy to ask me to stop but what I’m doing is not feminism but making you guys are aware that the first thing we all have in common is we are all human.

Just because I don’t look like the ideal doesn’t mean I’m not the real deal I’m confident in my skin hence being bold enough to upload my picture

At your suggestion as long as you will not come here I’m two weeks to open thread why not I’ll feels natural if we work on it together sha

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by kushme: 1:24pm On May 12, 2018
solasoulmusic:

I wish I could stop the female advocacy thing but I think about my children and them growing up and reading these things how would they learn to be bold as women if I stayed silent. People can say what they like as long as they haven’t met me everything is speculation I’ve encountered worse I didn’t die is it now words that will do the job?

We are like this because I am free I don’t hold a grudge it’s ignorance that makes people insult you before checking your background to see if your even capable at such. It’s easy to ask me to stop but what I’m doing is not feminism but making you guys are aware that the first thing we all have in common is we are all human.

Just because I don’t look like the ideal doesn’t mean I’m not the real deal I’m confident in my skin hence being bold enough to upload my picture

At your suggestion as long as you will not come here I’m two weeks to open thread why not

I am not saying you should stop what you are doing.. i Saïd, try to reduce it here on nairaland.. We all have stories.. don't we? This is what you stand for. just do your thang..

At your last paragraph, you mean, come here to tell or discuss our dealings?
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 12, 2018
kushme:

I am not saying you should stop what you are doing.. i Saïd, try to reduce it here on nairaland.. We all have stories.. don't we? This is what you stand for. just do your thang..

At your last paragraph, you mean, come here to tell or discuss our dealings?
if my opinion makes one insult me I’m not the one with the problem on the basics of communication
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 12, 2018
solasoulmusic:
if my opinion makes one insult me I’m not the one with the problem on the basics of communication

Yes o not that am assuming but it’s important I just say it
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by kushme: 2:52pm On May 12, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Every individual has an opinion and its one of the cheapest commodity on earth.. So, people can fight petty about it..

You know its easier to say the other person is at fault(even in relationships ). One person always seeing his/her self as the better person..

For peace to reign. The easiest thing to do during such brawl is for each party to evaluate self and say sorry if you were wrong..
The idea of my opinion or i better pass you'll continue to cause fight oo.

Opinions are not facts until its proven to be one. Lets drop it already..

So, would you send an email for me to forward my whatsapp number ? Or you have other options..
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 12, 2018
kushme:

Every individual has an opinion and its one of the cheapest commodity on earth.. So, people can fight petty about it..

You know its easier to say the other person is at fault(even in relationships ). One person always seeing his/her self as the better person..

For peace to reign. The easiest thing to do during such brawl is for each party to evaluate self and say sorry if you were wrong..
The idea of my opinion or i better pass you'll continue to cause fight oo.

Opinions are not facts until its proven to be one. Lets drop it already..

So, would you send an email for me to forward my whatsapp number ? Or you have other options..
Look at the praise thread and understand there are those no matter what they will always compare you to your opinion I don’t know how to PM on here I’ve never sent one to anyone
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by Countersam(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
EricIyke:

Stop dragging him along with Peter.
We all know who's the best and who's wack.
Tell Me one wack song Paul has dropped lately.

If you crosscheck my comment you will notice its a direct statement and not open for argument. Argue with your data please. As far as am concerned the two both of them are now wack.
Re: Rudeboy – 'Ifai' (Video) by Waakanda: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York / List Of Naija Banned Songs; What's Your Take / Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.