Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) (41360 Views)

How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by autojosh: 3:20pm On May 09, 2018
Ok. The trending news is that Davido’s newest acquisition is a private jet.

The “If” crooner posted an Instagram video of what appears to be the receipt for the purchase.

Ok. The trending news is that Davido’s newest acquisition is a private jet.

The “If” crooner posted an Instagram video of what appears to be the receipt for the purchase.

He tagged the post, thus:

“Air OBO soon land. Youngest Nigga With a Jet”

From some details extracted from the photo of the receipt, we at did a bit of online search to confirm the authenticity of Davido’s claim.

With some details obtained on the receipt, together with the serial number of the PJ, we did an online investigation from a verified Bombardier information website about the Bombadiar Challenger 605. The response we got showed that the aircraft with that serial number was recently sold.

See a screen grab of the message below.

https://autojosh.com/could-this-be-a-confirmation-of-that-davido-actaully-bought-a-private-jet/

1 Like

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by Ezigboune: 4:02pm On May 09, 2018
Do you need to prove your life style to any body.

20 Likes

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by iamdotune(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2018
I don dull FTC I go dey look picture angry

11 Likes

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by kayultimate(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2018
Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 09, 2018
Chaii!!!.. If this news na true, my love for the guy just skyrocket.

24 Likes

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by lion042(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2018
Let's see the receipt simple...anyway congrats to him in advance if it's true. angry grin grin

6 Likes

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by MrGreenMavro: 4:03pm On May 09, 2018
grin

LIKE if you think he can buy an Aircraft since he bought a car for his babe...otherwise SHARE grin grin

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 09, 2018
Like for Davido
Share for Victor uwaifo

33 Likes 94 Shares

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by jonaRanking11111(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2018
Okay
Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by jowhyte(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2018
Nice
Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by Mexzy88(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2018
I go soon buy my own

4 Likes

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by Impregnable101: 4:03pm On May 09, 2018
Kiddo is about to go broke

Someone should tell him the cost of maintaining a private jet......

Even pastor ayo don abandon him own private jet grin grin

21 Likes

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by Mc1807(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2018
Agreed !!!

Can I now rest op?

4 Likes

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by AprokoGirl: 4:03pm On May 09, 2018
sad
Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 09, 2018
Has he sought advice from Amokachi?

27 Likes

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by rozayx5(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2018
guy is on money

coming soon cool cool
Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by cocoboss(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2018
buhari ll die soon!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by Buzzinnn(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2018
O b o baba cassper baba mofasa baba
Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by spartan50(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2018
God punish poverty
Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by visijo(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2018
lazy nigerian youths stressing Up themselves on irrelevant things..

3 Likes

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by Oblitz(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2018
congrats to him
Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by SIMPLYkush: 4:04pm On May 09, 2018
so?
Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2018
Good one for the Sekelu BoneBeing grin
Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by chuckdee4(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2018
All this effort people use to troll these celebrities can be used to better their lives but not these lazy youths.
Keep drooling over another mans hard work, manna don't fall from heaven anymore

1 Like

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by tayo200(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2018
okay

1 Like

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by innocential3032(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
Obo ti take over
Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by solochris(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
Is all these morning coming from music alone abi something else

1 Like

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
So someone cannot buy private jet in peace again ? Before it was chioma, now it is private jet.

3 Likes

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by SalamRushdie: 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
His family is opening a time share jet business in Nigeria and the just leased their first jet ..don't let I GO deceive you with covered letterhead

9 Likes

Re: A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) by igbohausayoruba: 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
Money crying Assurance insurance all privatized

Wetin I deh talk sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m No Longer Surprised When People Who Earn Little Buy Exotic Rides - RMD Says / HILARIOUS Conversation Between Nigerian Mum & Daughter Over Viral Blue Dress / May Day, Tiwa Savage, Her Husband And Nigeria - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.