Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Treat Bumps Or Keloids On The Back Of The Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Bumps Or Keloids On The Back Of The Head (3409 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Natural Treatment For Kelodalis Nuchae, Popularly Called Bumps Or Keloids... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Bumps Or Keloids On The Back Of The Head by Chuks00(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2018
THIS ARE BASIC INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET RID OF BUMPS OR KELOIDS
1) After taking your bath ; if you have a shower, what you have to do is very simple. just turn on shower to hot Water. Then apply the hot water onto the bumps. Let the hot water run over the bumps, start with mini water then gradually turn it to maximum ( it will be quite pai_ nful) for at least 5-10 minutes a day.
2) Apply the triple action cream, AKA ( FUNBACT - A) you can get it at any pharmaceutic store. you should repeat this everyday for like 3 weeks or until it vanishes
3) But if you don't have a shower, you can use a jug to apply the hot water. The hot water should be moderate exept you wanna burn yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Sacked Lagos Doctors Reinstatement Letters Ready / A Thread For People With Eye Problem. / Speedbumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.