Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Join My Mentorship Program To Learn How To Start A Profitable Importation Busine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join My Mentorship Program To Learn How To Start A Profitable Importation Busine (348 Views)

FREE Seminar:Profitable Importation Business Plus Fast Selling Products Exposed! / FREE Mentorship: How To Start A Profitable Importation Business In Nigeria / How To Start A Profitable Importation Business In Nigeria Plus Free Mentorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join My Mentorship Program To Learn How To Start A Profitable Importation Busine by lexyinfo(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2018
Interested in making money in 2018,Attend a whatsapp seminar that will show you how to launch a profitable importation business in Nigeria.

Lecture Start: May 11,2018

Venue: Whatsapp

Time:8pm

Here is a tip of what you will benefit if you gain access;
Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Your ideal products to import
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!
==>Delivery to end consumer
==>Selling on ecommerce platform
==>Selling outside Lagos...the way out
==>How to scale up your business
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5 mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used. You will get free access to this software.
==>Niche domination strategies

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:
==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email.

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE.

==>Plus lot of mouthwatering BONUSES.

This Premium Training package Is Not For Everybody, Only For Smart Nigerians.
This training worth more than N100,000 Plus all its bonuses,
You will get access to the training materials and videos for just a token

You will get this Bonus If you pay in the next 24hrs:

==>You will get access to over 25 HOT in demand products to sell and make money fast.

==>Chatbot Marketing Mastery

==>How to create a simple webpage to sell your products

==>Complete 30 Days of FREE Mentorship and You will be automatically be added to our Import Mentorship Class

Register now for just 5 0 0 0 naira only plus 30 days of FREE Mentorship

This course materials is full of value and it contains all you need to succeed in importation Business in Nigeria.

Don’t be left out

Call/whatsapp 08074277479.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Posting Ads Online In Africa / DSLR DV Camera Track Dolly Slider Video Stabilizer System / Urgent !!! Suppliers And Distributors Urgently Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.