Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

New Hotel Hiring - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Hotel Hiring (870 Views)

Job Recruitment For A New Hotel In Lagos (isheri, Berger) / In Need Of A Professional Chef For My New Hotel / Vacancies!! New Hotel Opening.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Hotel Hiring by MrsK295: 4:25pm On May 09, 2018
A new ultramodern hotel in Akowonjo, Lagos is seeking to fill the following roles:

General Manager: You will manage ongoing profitability, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded while developing the team. You must have a Bachelors’ Degree or Equivalent (minimum), 6 years’ experience in commercial and hotel operations, passion for hospitality, keen eye for details, and must be hands on.

Supervisor: You will assist the General Manager in overseeing the Hotel operations, and monitoring team tasks. You must have a Bachelors’ Degree or Equivalent (minimum), 3 years’ experience / strong background in F & B and/or Hotel Management.

Chef De Cuisine: You will be accountable for the quality, consistency and production of the hotel kitchen. You will exhibit culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions. You will coordinate menus, purchasing, staffing and food preparation for the kitchen while ensuring sanitation, food standards and guest satisfaction are achieved. You must have an SSCE Certificate (minimum) and 4 years’ experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.

Front Desk Officer: You will greet and register incoming guests, process guest folios, administer and manage cash handling responsibilities, and handle guest requests and concerns promptly and with courtesy. You must have an OND or equivalent (minimum), 1 year relevant experience, you must be friendly, have an outgoing demeanour, must be able to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment, and must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.

Concierge Attendant: You will provide the hotel guests with information and support in a professional and gracious manner, and perform Front Office Clerk duties as needed. You must have an OND or equivalent (minimum), the ability to communicate fluently in English Language, and previous hotel concierge experience.

Waiters and Waitresses: You will take orders from customers for food or beverages, check with them to ensure that they are comfortable and enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems, prepare bills, and collect payments from customers. You must have an SSCE Certificate or equivalent (minimum) and 1 year related experience.

Housekeepers and Laundry Attendants: You will maintain the cleanliness of our guest’s rooms and property, create and maintain an environment that is clean, safe, and attractive for our guests. You must have a First School Leaving Certificate (minimum), and be able to communicate fluently in English Language.

To apply for any of these roles: Send a resume and cover letter (using the appropriate title of the job you’re applying for) to recruitment@amyconsulting.com.ng by Monday 14th May 2018. Applications with incorrect email references will NOT be reviewed.

This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert. If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.
Re: New Hotel Hiring by tundeport(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2018
I just wonder if this company or hotel can be able to pay that Category they are looking for
Re: New Hotel Hiring by simple250: 5:37am On May 10, 2018
tundeport:
I just wonder if this company or hotel can be able to pay that Category they are looking for

Mr wonder,get a life tongue
Re: New Hotel Hiring by ecology: 6:17pm On May 10, 2018
Thanks for the Info.i reside in Akowonjo and ve been looking for a good Hotel to work with
Re: New Hotel Hiring by Kemiawo2004(f): 9:41pm On May 11, 2018
Where is this akowonjo areal located in Lagos ? Before I apply for this job cos I resides in Lagos island

(1) (Reply)

2019 Lagos State Govt Recruitment For Basic Secondary And Nursery School Teacher / I Want To Sue My Company / Any Update On Nestle Flowergate Test For Engineering Technician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.