Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Brain Tumor Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brain Tumor Surgery (704 Views)

Chibawanye Ene Wins 2019 Ronald L. Bittner Award On Brain Tumor Research / UNIPORT Fresh Graduate Dies Of Brain Tumor (Photos) / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brain Tumor Surgery by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 09, 2018
Where's the best hospital for brain tumor surgery in Nigeria and any idea how much it will cost?Thanks
Re: Brain Tumor Surgery by Seedorffay: 10:41pm On May 09, 2018
I think Lasuth is the best place because of the ICU facility after the surgery. My brother had his tumour removed successfully and was discharged today 09-05-18. Beside, I will advise u to attend quickly to it because it has both primary and secondary level. The secondary level can paralyze the individual according to the doctor that attended to my brother. We spent almost #1.8m with the series of test that were done.

Note: The surgery was carried out twice because d first was not successful. U may not spend up to the quoted amount. Best wishes.
Re: Brain Tumor Surgery by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 16, 2018
Seedorffay:
I think Lasuth is the best place because of the ICU facility after the surgery. My brother had his tumour removed successfully and was discharged today 09-05-18. Beside, I will advise u to attend quickly to it because it has both primary and secondary level. The secondary level can paralyze the individual according to the doctor that attended to my brother. We spent almost #1.8m with the series of test that were done.

Note: The surgery was carried out twice because d first was not successful. U may not spend up to the quoted amount. Best wishes.

thanks...If you don't mind me asking,did you pay for the bills or did any organization help financially?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Doctors Are Pompous And Uncivilized / Here Is Why You Should Think Twice Before Using A Perfume / The Cure That Staphylococcus Can Not Resist ....libracin Herbal Tablet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.