Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Don’t Stain Me With Your Irrelevance–producer Sarz Comes Hard On Producer K-solo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Stain Me With Your Irrelevance–producer Sarz Comes Hard On Producer K-solo (348 Views)

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015 / K-solo Slams VP Osinbajo: "History Will Not Be Kind To You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Stain Me With Your Irrelevance–producer Sarz Comes Hard On Producer K-solo by princeemmma(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2018
It was a humiliating moment for Nigerian Producer K-Solo after his colleague in the industry in the person of Sarz, rudely shamed him over a sarcastic post he made on Twitter just to crack some ribs and shine some teeth.

It started out innocently after the just concluded 12th edition of the Headies awards ceremony which was held on May the 5th, 2018, at the Eko Convention Centre, Victoria Island Lagos. SARZ helped Wizkid pick up two of his awards. And jokingly, K-Solo reacted to that on Twitter by saying Sarz should leave that for the younger singers. That was a pure joke.

However, what wasn’t meant to be a problematic tweet ended up turning to extreme savagery, as Sarz replied that K-Solo is irrelevant in the music industry and he wouldn't want any part of it to stain him. Taking to his Twitter handle, K-Solo wrote: “Sarz common gerara here. Leave headies for new horns, old man.” Anything wrong with that tweet

But replying the tweet, Sarz wrote: “Baba, no use your irrelevance stain me.” A few minutes later, K-solo deleted his tweet to avoid shame and humiliation. But screenshots had already gone viral. Guys, would you call this savagery

Re: Don’t Stain Me With Your Irrelevance–producer Sarz Comes Hard On Producer K-solo by Oblitz(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2018
not cool at all

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Vows To Win Grammy One Day / Am Planning To Increase My Family With A Fourth Child – Mercy Johnson / John Dumelo Is Finally Married! Can You Wish Him Happy Married Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.