Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants (26625 Views)

Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason / 2019: Aggrieved APC Aspirants Activate Plan B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by Charly68: 10:59pm On May 09, 2018
I think too know is killing APC aspirants they are too drunk for power &may lose out from the scheme of things, imagine 33 candidates going for a position..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by 3moses: 11:03pm On May 09, 2018
gamaliel9:
Tinubu is now towing a different route..it is only in Lagos that he can impose...The Ondo guy taught him a lesson....Ekiti is not for him...Osun is loading...Oyo is gone siiiiiiiince! His former boys are not smiling..they want to be god-fathers too hehe...the soup is sweet
Im so sure that u dont know what u are saying... U can continue ranting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by Nobody: 12:12am On May 10, 2018
worlexy:
Primary election is strange to them, the defunct ACN was notorious for not having any internal democracy, the power that be from Lagos would just hand-pick an anointed candidate and the rest are free to argue with their ancestors!
Exactly, my thought.
Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by SirBunky85(m): 12:13am On May 10, 2018
kay5you:
Tinubu
Fayose will humble all of you
fyi,fayose respects tinubu alot.
Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by dickoflife(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2018
pafisayo:

The shameful thing is some consider that shambolic arrangement brought about by Itimidatiin and threat a peaceful PDP election .
I am not in support of the Violence exhibited during APC election but look closely at PDP and think a little then maybe one would understand .

So technically Fayose raised up his deputy for the post and took all necessary means to ensure he gets majority of the Vote .
So technically Fayose is the smartest most brilliant and most wise in PDP ekiti’ e is so wise politically economically administrative wise and in all of this he can see the future of Ekiti and he knows Only Elena can take a PdP led ekiti state to the promise land .
3 people went for the ticket!!! Just 3 ?
This is Politics I’d scratch my Head and ask why Only 3 people in the whole of Ekiti thinks they are the only Only qualified if all had went well Olujimi won’t even be in the Race cos she openly claimed they were being threatened and intimidated .
None of the youths in PDP sought the ticket
None of the industrialist sought the ticket
But then they all wore Ankara sat down in an orderly manner and played the script .

Violence is not the key , APC did not do well but for people who believe this Script played out by PDP well it’s a movie called : Threat and Intimidation gets things done
people like u are dictators.....

So just because 3 people contested the ticket that makes the party the best abi. Fayose used to be my godfather. I learnt a lot from him i also know alot if his secrets. Ekiti us doomed. Ayo fayose has drained us completely. If APC wins you will hear stories
Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by SirBunky85(m): 12:19am On May 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Wailers are never tired of making noise and shamelessly bragging.

And when the defeat comes they tuck their tails in between their legs and log of the net.

Ondo they made noise.
Edo they made noise.
Kogi they made noise.
Anambra they made noise.

Even if APC scatters their primaries PDP can never never retain ekiti.

Even the presidency will ensure that by hook or by crook.

Wailers would only wail.
if fayemi eventually gets d ticket,tinubu will codedly support fayose
Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by SirBunky85(m): 12:22am On May 10, 2018
worlexy:
Primary election is strange to them, the defunct ACN was notorious for not having any internal democracy, the power that be from Lagos would just hand-pick an anointed candidate and the rest are free to argue with their ancestors!
atleast dia has always bn peace and the"HAND PICKED"candidates have always delivered even to the admiration of the opposition outside lagos state.
Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by Annie939(f): 3:18am On May 10, 2018
who cares, go and put your house in order and stop the ethnic cleansing going on in Nigeria Mr man keep your details to your self no one cares
Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by AreaFada2: 3:30am On May 10, 2018
SirBunky85:
if fayemi eventually gets d ticket,[b]tinubu will codedly support [/b]fayose

Fayose is not contesting. I doubt if Tinubu will support Fayose's deputy governor/PDP candidate.

Fact is democracy is alien to Africans. We do autocracy & gerontocracy.

In 9ja politics it's a bunch of old men manipulating the system to anoint their stooges. The younger ones keep taking orders from old men masquerading as leaders & statesmen.
If you stop taking orders from people like OBJ, Buhari, Tinubu, IBB and co, they begin to use all weapons against you. OBJ did it to Jonathan.

El-Rufai will make very vindictive and vicious godfather in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by 49cents(m): 6:17am On May 10, 2018
Bobby4090:
Tinubu is getting wiser by not backing a particular candidate, at least openly. Because the moment he does that there will be a gang up against that candidate. He is better off playing the role of a mediator and god father to all.
Oyegun and the NWC people caused all these failed APC conventions in many states. Instead of preparing for primaries, they were busy lobbying for an illegal one year extension for themselves. Had there been enough preparations all these embarrassing scenes would have been avoided in the first place.

He had no option because Fayemi has buhari's backing. Normally he should back Fayemi too but he is painted that his protege is now loyal to the president
Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by pafisayo(m): 6:36am On May 10, 2018
dickoflife:
people like u are dictators.....

So just because 3 people contested the ticket that makes the party the best abi. Fayose used to be my godfather. I learnt a lot from him i also know alot if his secrets. Ekiti us doomed. Ayo fayose has drained us completely. If APC wins you will hear stories

Lol you did not read my quote well ...
You need to read it again.
And yes Fayose has drained and he needs Eleka to cover up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by coconutwater: 7:29am On May 10, 2018
if you are an Architect or a Civil engineer with good experience, and you reside in KANO......call 08039220936 for short term project brief.
Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by Printerscanner: 7:35am On May 10, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Just can't stand Tinubu

You will die of hypertension then because everyday you keep reading about him in the press.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by Leewards: 8:38am On May 10, 2018
Three PDP candidates are bold and confident that the people of Emotions will surely vote them. Unlike the 33 APC contestants who feel Buhari and Tinubu will do it for them.

The shameful thing is some consider that shambolic arrangement brought about by Itimidatiin and threat a peaceful PDP election .
I am not in support of the Violence exhibited during APC election but look closely at PDP and think a little then maybe one would understand .

So technically Fayose raised up his deputy for the post and took all necessary means to ensure he gets majority of the Vote .
So technically Fayose is the smartest most brilliant and most wise in PDP ekiti’ e is so wise politically economically administrative wise and in all of this he can see the future of Ekiti and he knows Only Elena can take a PdP led ekiti state to the promise land .
3 people went for the ticket!!! Just 3 ?
This is Politics I’d scratch my Head and ask why Only 3 people in the whole of Ekiti thinks they are the only Only qualified if all had went well Olujimi won’t even be in the Race cos she openly claimed they were being threatened and intimidated .
None of the youths in PDP sought the ticket
None of the industrialist sought the ticket
But then they all wore Ankara sat down in an orderly manner and played the script .

Violence is not the key , APC did not do well but for people who believe this Script played out by PDP well it’s a movie called : Threat and Intimidation gets things done [/quote]
Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by worlexy(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2018
SirBunky85:
atleast dia has always bn peace and the"HAND PICKED"candidates have always delivered even to the admiration of the opposition outside lagos state.
That still doesn't make it right. Democracy is all about giving every candidates equal chance and who told you there was peace.
Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by Princsk1(m): 9:00am On May 10, 2018
PDP Don’t Snatch Ballot Boxes and We Don’t Engage in Violence — Ekiti PDP Governorship Candidate

https://nghappenings.com/politics/2018/05/pdp-dont-snatch-ballot-boxes-dont-engage-violence-ekiti-pdp-governorship-candidate/
Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by deltaisgreat: 9:13am On May 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Wailers are never tired of making noise and shamelessly bragging.

And when the defeat comes they tuck their tails in between their legs and log of the net.

Ondo they made noise.
Edo they made noise.
Kogi they made noise.
Anambra they made noise.

Even if APC scatters their primaries PDP can never never retain ekiti.

Even the presidency will ensure that by hook or by crook.

Wailers would only wail.
we already know that by hook or by crook is APC's trademarks. Election riggers
Re: Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2018
Kids who don't know history, Tinubu is a hero to you right?

Printerscanner:

You will die of hypertension then because everyday you keep reading about him in the press.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status / Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Detention, Seven-count Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.