Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) (39722 Views)

Corona Virus: Aso Rock Cabal Flouts Self Isolation Rule, Coughs Heavily In Fec / Why SIP Was Withdrawn From Osinbajo’s Office — FG / See The Ist APC EKITI Gubernatorial Candidate To Pick Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Offpoint: 8:15am On May 10, 2018
h
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 8:16am On May 10, 2018
Workingdays:
A real PASTOR don't have any business in politics, it is belittling! His business should be solely serving GOD IN HIS ALTER.
When the righteous are in power, the people rejoice. So says the Holy book

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2018
Born 1938 ? Served in the military ?
This bio is wrong.
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 10, 2018
lereinter:

abba: mere commissioner have u done your daily responsibility of saying gej stole money

sinbajo: haba my oga let me rest today, you can see i'm not wearing black today

abba: it seems u dont want to collect may salary, u that we are just managing

sinbajo: pls master

abba: continue begging, you think u will be vp aspirant abi we are already training another person

sinbajo: haaha. has it come to that, dashes out to preess room

IPOB people. if they never write nonsense day never start.
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Nigeman: 8:24am On May 10, 2018
There are many indolent minds on Nairaland. No wonder Buhari call Nigerian youths lazy.
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 10, 2018
limeta:
Tiny pastor

undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Kceekalu: 8:26am On May 10, 2018
There were just putting the pastor through, not to devert from there already planned agenda of the meeting.
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by shitholenation: 8:28am On May 10, 2018
What a shit hole nation.
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2018
Osu_bajo sef
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by naptu2: 8:32am On May 10, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Born 1938 ? Served in the military ?
This bio is wrong.

There are three Abba Kyaris that are very popular and people often mix them up. The OP has mixed up two of them.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 10, 2018
Ratello:

The same Heaven you are not even sure of going to, here you are passing judgment on another fellow (something the Bible and Jesus doctrines forbid in the book of Matthew chapter 7: verses 1 to 38). I don't know how you lazy Christians of these age reason these days. Read your Bible everyday and stop these unnecessary venerating mere mortal men not worth defending.

Whaaaat!!!! You take things too serious. This is just a metaphor for savage responses. If you are on twitter, you'll know that it's a common comment for epic savagery. Don't take it literally.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 8:43am On May 10, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Something no one from your long line of nonentities has ever become.
Have some sense of humour bro.
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
He was reminding him that he is a mere commissioner..
also the head of the entire potopoto republic����
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Workingdays: 8:57am On May 10, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
When the righteous are in power, the people rejoice. So says the Holy book
You are right, that is wht is WRITTEN. But does it means that the V.P is in the position of the righteous? last i check the people are not rejoicing, but rather they're groaning as it is equally WRITTEN, when the wicked rules the people groans. Proverbs 29:2
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by justy15: 8:59am On May 10, 2018
I know only one Abba Kyari the crime buster detective who has become nightmare to men of the underworld not the chief cabal of aso rock.
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2018
daveP:
VP: If you want to defeat my own people at their own backyard, don't try what you did at ekiti again atall. kolewerk

Abba: See what is goose for the food, is for the gander.

Vp: Not with the Yorubas.

the rest:But you're a mere commissioner na?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2018
Abba Kyari is bigger than Osinbajo.

I think he's giving orders to Osinbajo to shut up
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2018
silastemplar:
IPOB people. if they never write nonsense day never start.

bastard satanic buhari people you will be visited by herdsmen
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:07am On May 10, 2018
And so wht
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by daveP(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2018
[quote author=Abudu2000 post=67435131][/quote]iys part of the joke man... SMH...
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2018
seunmsg:

The chief of staff to the president never served in the military.

Don't mind him this is how they propagates lies everywhere that put nigeria into the mess we are right now.
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 9:24am On May 10, 2018
clefstone:
you won't make heaven with this kind of bad mouth

Hahahaha...biko have mercy on him... what will you say about others?

Buhariguy.... madridguy...
Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Cockyguy11: 9:42am On May 10, 2018
Looks like people discussing...who rights this headlines sef?
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Hmm, SEUN take time

What's wrong in correcting an obvious misinformation? Must you people complain about everything?
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by edupedia: 10:32am On May 10, 2018
opribo:
He is acting a drama, he knows it that as far as this govt is concerned, prof dare not overstep his given red line.
Just sit down there and answer as VP but take orders from above which can be either Bubu, Abba, Aisha or others.

....see yeye IPOB movie directors on Nairaland whose film cannot sell at Alaba... VP carry go with Sai Baba till 2023... they can hug as many transformers as they like

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by bigsunnel: 10:54am On May 10, 2018
As long as I still believes in the power that made you to become the vice president of this country, I will always have trust in your leadership role. The more people talk bad of you made me love you more because i know its those that has glory that always been persecuted.
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Joylove2324(f): 12:04pm On May 10, 2018
i dont know why Nigerians do twist things like this?did Arba himself told you he has never take order from the vp?as far as am concern the office of the vp is superior to the one of chief of staff...so stop putting trouble where there is none.....God bless Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by DJInfluence: 12:12pm On May 10, 2018
where´s the order? i see people talking.
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:37pm On May 10, 2018
clefstone:
you won't make heaven with this kind of bad mouth
Forgive him
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by Dotng: 12:56pm On May 10, 2018
Workingdays:
A real PASTOR don't have any business in politics, it is belittling! no matter how Highly place .His business should be solely serving GOD IN HIS ALTER.
That is the level of your understanding. You self righteous folks should concern yourself with with how you can fulfill God's plan for your lives instead of busy analyzing whether Osinbajo is a Pastor or not.

Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. ~Romans 14:4
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by SOJOSEPH(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2018
Pussitto:
Nigerian vice president, prof. Osibanjo today presided over the FEC meeting in the absence of president buhari who travelled for check up. As what no man could imagine, the alleged head of aso rock cabal, Abba kyari who is the chief of staff to president buhari was captured taking orders from osibanjo for the first time in FEC meeting,

Mean while

See pictures below,

https://chikasom..com/2018/05/abba-kyari-captured-taking-orders-from.html?m=1

This is just for the blogger to engage the employed Nigerians.

Continue displaying your level of idleness on social media while your mate are doing well.
Re: Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2018
Workingdays:
A real PASTOR don't have any business in politics, it is belittling! no matter how Highly place .His business should be solely serving GOD IN HIS ALTER.

But Pastors can always protest against the government.

Receive sense by fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Withdraws From APC Senatorial Primaries In Kaduna / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.