Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Is Cee c Becoming More Popular Than Miracle And Others? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Cee c Becoming More Popular Than Miracle And Others? (1225 Views)

Mercy Eke: My 2 Hermes Bags Are More Popular Than Some People In Nigeria / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cee c Becoming More Popular Than Miracle And Others? by gracefoundmme(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2018
Guys am just wondering actually, she's really becoming popular..... what about Miracle and others! ...
Re: Is Cee c Becoming More Popular Than Miracle And Others? by rockcitie: 8:53pm On May 09, 2018
gracefoundmme:
Guys am just wondering actually, she's really becoming popular..... what about Miracle and others !!! ...

In your dreams abi?

Just because she tagged along with Davido & Chioma in their private jet, you now feel she has become more popular than Michael Jackson?

Nonsense .....

1 Like

Re: Is Cee c Becoming More Popular Than Miracle And Others? by IamPlato(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2018

She Is Obviously More Popular... She Already Has International Fame

1 Like

Re: Is Cee c Becoming More Popular Than Miracle And Others? by neolboy(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2018
Did her popularity bring 25m and SUV into her life

1 Like

Re: Is Cee c Becoming More Popular Than Miracle And Others? by boss1310(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2018
I prefer the prize to popularity

1 Like

Re: Is Cee c Becoming More Popular Than Miracle And Others? by dammiecool(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=neolboy post=67426477]Did her popularity bring 25m and SUV into her life[/quote ]
Abeg epp me ask am angry I wonder y some people no dey tink angry
Re: Is Cee c Becoming More Popular Than Miracle And Others? by Munzy14(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2018
gracefoundmme:
Guys am just wondering actually, she's really becoming popular..... what about Miracle and others !!! ...
Apart from some negative characters of hers which denied her the prize, she would av been best person to win the prize and portray a charisma associated with that.
She has got charisma though.
The prize went to miracle who needs it most.
CeeC was all about the fame and popularity which she is getting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Gist,news,celebrities,entertainment,interview / 17 Famous International Celebrities You Never Knew Were Nigerians. / Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Of Matrimonial Home Over His Affair With Shyngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.