Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" (30180 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 09, 2018
Hopefully this is the last we'll hear from this lot
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by KingSango(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2018
A cult sodomite is the enemy of all mankind.

White Supremacy is not the ultimate enemy it is devil worship and the devil worshipers are sodomites which is a cult prostitute. I'm sure Bobrisky is apart of a cult that is propagating homosexuality as an Afrikan lifestyle. It is not, homosexual sex is satanic sex and an occult practice.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by lawrenttaaipoh: 10:25pm On May 09, 2018
Princelyod:
Some people wrote better than they speak.speaking and writing are two different skills
Nina did nt write that

2 Likes

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by emelda86(f): 10:27pm On May 09, 2018
Earthbound:
Nina. Did. Not. Write. This.

Fact.

Awon haters on heat
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by FrankGiel: 10:28pm On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Nina sabi English no be small
We both know Nina didn't write that

2 Likes

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On May 09, 2018
Omoh this Nina or whoever runs her account is smart! See letter to pacify the guy na. At this rate she'll wholeheartedly chop as many freebies which come her way. This BBNaija is really helping her market.

1 Like

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Yinkakatty(f): 10:29pm On May 09, 2018
I hate all this, 'Nina did not write this' talk abeg.. like does it even matter Besides, why can't she write that simple apology note? Is she an illiterate? People should face their front jo

1 Like

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by talk2percy(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2018
Smart gurl, Bob was there for u all through. Back off with that Toyin lady, she just wants to use u to spite Bob the Risky one!
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by CarlosTheJackal: 10:32pm On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
He is doing great, thank you
you Don born another? #Cheerful news
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by stuffs4me(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2018
Stoopeed dumbazz girl.

You hate having enemies and you started cursing out Tobi after you left the Bbnaija house

1 Like

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by ehardetola(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2018
Am 100% sure that this not Nina hand writing

2 Likes

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by fynex(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
Amagite3:
Former big brother Naija housemate, Nina has apologized to Bobrisky for shading her and Toyin Lawani.

Nina has now taken to Instagram to apologize saying she didn't know Bobrisky had issues with Toyin and she also doesn't like making enemies.

She wrote;

"I’m generally a cheerful person. I’m usually full of love, life, and happiness. I open my eyes in the morning and feel excited to be alive.
There was a time, though, when it wasn’t so easy in the big brother naija house When blinking and breathing and speaking all took so much effort that I thought I may as well give up: I was in a dark hole of sadness and anger and confusion.
I didn’t think I was gonna make it, but you rooted for me
For the friend who stood by my side through the storm for you Bobrisky the person who could see through my darkness when I wasn’t able to.
For the beautiful soul who believed in transformation, who believed in healing, and time, and growth. Who never once judged me for my heartache, grief, and anguish ,naevity .
Who, when the world gave up on me , gave me a piece of hope, a breath of fresh air, and a tiny scrap of faith that things might begin to change.
For the friend who was delicate with their words and capable of pushing me forward. Who didn’t mind what people where saying against me in dark corner, who actually stood his ground to help me
You endured and took alot of insult for my sake,You pulled me through an impossible tornado that I thought was going to eat me whole.
You loved me at my worst. You never gave up on me. You saw through my opaque pain.
Dear friend,
Thank you.
But I'm trying to build up my life,I didn't know you had all this difference with Toyin Lawani,but then again when i found out i said to myself..i shouldnt involve myself it's between you two..
And am free with both of you..I hate having enemies....
I'm never ungrateful I have always been grateful for all you did for me and will always be..
I hope you see through my point and understand
Thanks @bobrisky222
"

Read more stories here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/i-hate-having-enemies-nina-apologizes-to-bobrisky.html

You hate to have enemies that's good....

But saying all those things about yourself and doing to Mr Collins all you did to him, tells a different thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by chiroyale(f): 10:39pm On May 09, 2018
Which is Nina, Which is bobrisky.. ?
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by tmastero(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2018
Did U notice she ensure she never used Bob's gender?

1 Like

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by CSTR1003: 10:52pm On May 09, 2018
Just look at how made up these ladies are.
Even their angels of blessing may not recognise them.
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by hushpapi(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2018
If you hate having enemies then you are not ready to be successful

2 Likes

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by oochi123(f): 10:55pm On May 09, 2018
Chai. World people. Dem don conclude say she no fit write good English.. The most important things is that, she has apologized..
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Deji63: 10:58pm On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:

Na she write am? From the way she interacts verbally... Abeg she fit write am? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by rockcitie: 11:06pm On May 09, 2018
Yinkakatty:
I hate all this, 'Nina did not write this' talk abeg.. like does it even matter Besides, why can't she write that simple apology note? Is she an illiterate? People should face their front jo

Tell yourself the truth. Nina can barely speak or write good English.

Fact!

3 Likes

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by yvesboss(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2018
biacan:
Bob will only listen to you..... when you breakup with toyin lawani and go back to him...... That's is the right decision a wise girl like you will do...... go on Nina breakup with toyin I'm rooting for you cool

You mind her being with you as well?
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by DLuciano: 11:09pm On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
nay bi she write am, na paid scriptwriter

1 Like

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by engrjacuzzi: 11:19pm On May 09, 2018
is Bobrisky a gay or lesbian??
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by paddyofboss(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2018
Princelyod:
Some people wrote better than they speak.speaking and writing are two different skills
Others wroted better than they spoketh. RIP ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Baroba(m): 11:22pm On May 09, 2018
I don't believe this, a celebrity gay in Nigeria??.. Wonders shall never end..
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Oyindidi(f): 11:23pm On May 09, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
you Don born another? #Cheerful news
Lol, keep praying
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Charlesdegaulle: 11:28pm On May 09, 2018
Her manager is really good with words
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by OBku4(m): 11:28pm On May 09, 2018
embarassed

Omo see sermon o! D person wey read dt thing finish deserves a cold beer!!

1 Like

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by shankara7: 11:30pm On May 09, 2018
LessNoise:

Nina couldn’t have written something as intelligent as that
What's special with the error filled writeup? You were probably carried away with her usage of big words even though they were wrongly applied..
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by FxHouse: 11:39pm On May 09, 2018
Princelyod:

I disagree...
It is possible to speak better than you write because there are people who speak English fluently but can not write properly, maybe due to spelling issues and all that stuff relating to dyslexia.

However, it is impossible to write up something as constructive as what Nina has written up there, without first having a fluent command of the English language, because "you think and probably say what you want to write out in your head first, before writing it out."

In other words, she had this written for her.

Cheers!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by SirBunky85(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Toyin Lawani...
e be like say ur own na to dey correct any bad grammer for dis forum?grammarian ko,monitoring spirit ni
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:03am On May 10, 2018
SirBunky85:
e be like say ur own na to dey correct any bad grammer for dis forum?grammarian ko,monitoring spirit ni
tongue
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by mikaelangelov: 12:08am On May 10, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Toyin Lawani...

Guy I've been monitoring you on NL like okpokiri

that's you no get beta work only to dey correct people wet no write things well...

Abeg make I ask you...Na Uwa Mbu Gi...I Wu correction fluid?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ozo Chukwu Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) / Agbani Darego Shares Throwback Picture From Miss World Campaign She Won / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.