Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla LE . 55k mileage .sleek. Lagos Cleared. @3.3 Best P - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla LE . 55k mileage .sleek. Lagos Cleared. @3.3 Best P (1431 Views)

2007 Honda Accord Just Cleared #3.8m / SOLD: 2015 Corolla (55k Mileage) / Quick Sale!!! Clean 2012 Toyota Camry SE -- Tincan Cleared -- 3.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla LE . 55k mileage .sleek. Lagos Cleared. @3.3 Best P by VinTruth: 5:23pm On May 11, 2018
beehollah:
Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla
55k mileage
Lagos cleared,
CLEAN TITLE.
LAST PRICE: 3.3m

Call 08106006415 for more details

How did a vehicle with over 124k mileage in 2016 turned to 55k mileage.

Clean title indeed! How can a vehicle with Destruction title get to be clear title.

cc:
obekediamondfuto; timifakay; diportivo; LeJeun3; Erico2k2; Cosplay; Ipfreely; Dbkk; EgunMogaji; nurey; chukel; kingreign; Mayor2013; banky3w; princetom1; thebigkendo; honmusa; computerglobal; aieromon; pinnket; Explorers; Gravatar; GAZZUZZ; DelTel; ejembi28; HeavenlyBang;
Re: Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla LE . 55k mileage .sleek. Lagos Cleared. @3.3 Best P by beehollah: 5:37pm On May 11, 2018
VinTruth:

Clean title indeed! How can a vehicle with Destruction title get to be clear title.

cc:
obekediamondfuto; timifakay; diportivo; LeJeun3; Erico2k2; Cosplay; Ipfreely; Dbkk; EgunMogaji; nurey; chukel; kingreign; Mayor2013; banky3w; princetom1; thebigkendo; honmusa; computerglobal; aieromon; pinnket; Explorers; Gravatar; GAZZUZZ; DelTel; ejembi28; HeavenlyBang;

Hmm you just registered on nairaland today and this is your first post. OK. To set things straight, I'm all about good business. You don't just come up and type whatever you feel like without proof. When you type things like this you need to back it up with proof. Thank you.
Re: Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla LE . 55k mileage .sleek. Lagos Cleared. @3.3 Best P by VinTruth: 6:55pm On May 11, 2018
beehollah:

Hmm you just registered on nairaland today and this is your first post. OK. To set things straight, I'm all about good business. You don't just come up and type whatever you feel like without proof. When you type things like this you need to back it up with proof. Thank you.

How does registering today exonerate you?

I will wait to hear from you b4 I post the pictures of the deployed airbag vehicle you criminally claiming to be CLEAN title with 55k mileage.

Good business of lies.

Re: Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla LE . 55k mileage .sleek. Lagos Cleared. @3.3 Best P by beehollah: 8:46pm On May 11, 2018
VinTruth:

I will wait to hear from you b4 I post the pictures of the deployed airbag vehicle you criminally claiming to be CLEAN title with 55k mileage.

Good business of lies.

You don't know what you're saying
Re: Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla LE . 55k mileage .sleek. Lagos Cleared. @3.3 Best P by Cosplay: 9:11pm On May 11, 2018
VinTruth:

VinTruth:

Good business of lies.

Your effort is applauded. However note the following:

1. Don't make false statements or accusations about vehicles. This vehicle did have a collision but the airbags weren't involved.

2. Learn the meanings of these terms. Clean Title and Clear title may seem similar but are two very different terms with different meanings.

Certificate of destruction is a very specific title. Not all salvage vehicles have certificates of destruction issues. This vehicle has no certificate of destruction.

To be clear, this is a Salvaged Vehicle with the Odometer tampered with.

Those are the facts.

1 Like

Re: Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla LE . 55k mileage .sleek. Lagos Cleared. @3.3 Best P by Cosplay: 9:14pm On May 11, 2018
Diportivo is this another of that nefarious character's monikers?
Re: Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla LE . 55k mileage .sleek. Lagos Cleared. @3.3 Best P by beehollah: 9:23pm On May 11, 2018
Cosplay:

I don't understand this your vocabulary. But I've contacted the owner and this is off the market, thank you.
Re: Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla LE . 55k mileage .sleek. Lagos Cleared. @3.3 Best P by diportivo: 9:36pm On May 11, 2018
Cosplay:

nah

dat one is busy with marking answer booklets

he doesn't have our time on nl yet grin
Re: Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla LE . 55k mileage .sleek. Lagos Cleared. @3.3 Best P by VinTruth: 9:43pm On May 11, 2018
Cosplay:

Your effort is applauded. However note the following:

1. Don't make false statements or accusations about vehicles. This vehicle did have a collision but the airbags weren't involved.

2. Learn the meanings of these terms. Clean Title and Clear title may seem similar but are two very different terms with different meanings.

Certificate of destruction is a very specific title. Not all salvage vehicles have certificates of destruction issues. This vehicle has no certificate of destruction.

To be clear, this is a Salvaged Vehicle with the Odometer tampered with.

Those are the facts.

Noted with thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vgate OBD Bluetooth Car Scan For Just 12k,call 08038940607 / Sold sold sold Foreign Used 2013 Toyota Sequoia Platinum Edition Selling @11.5m / Just In Tincan Cleared Lexus Rx400h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.