Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail (1060 Views)

Adire Silk Available For Sale @ Wholesale And Retail Price / Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 10:26pm On May 09, 2018
Cute Bucket bags that are affordable and sells fast
Can be used school, work or play

Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 10:32pm On May 09, 2018
Available for wholesale and retail
price :3k
This is good business because of the fast sales rate
and you can start with as little as 38000 above and make good profit...
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 3:44pm On May 14, 2018
Its Surprising how a lot of people who don't use whatsapp still reached out..... and still sold their 1 dozen in a week..... more money to your account o I pray
You can still contact me for wholesale or retail almost sold out
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 10:28am On May 18, 2018
Grey and nude

Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
Fast selling bags
Sell out and make your profit
can be used for any occasion
Still available in nude white and grey
Wholesale and retail
We're out of parisian blue for now
May this new week be blissful for us all

WhatsApp contact: 08163842569
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 11:35am On May 21, 2018
On another note if you're a student or you would just like to make extra cash by learning how to make drawstring ponytail weaves 
I will be teaching this through whatsapp videos and step by step guides
It retails fast because everyone loves to look good on a budget 
1.you can either make them new and sell
2.or your customers can bring their old or new weave and get it made.....(I charge my customers 2500 to make this for them) 
serious people only
WhatsApp contact : 0.8.1.6.3.8.4.2.5.6.9
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 8:48am On May 22, 2018
The wholesale price can be bargained

Popular parisian blue now back in stock

Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 3:58pm On May 23, 2018
Limited offer 
Buy 1 dozen get 2 bags free 
Offer available till 27th

If you're a good seller like me you'll sell out in a week and make a minimum of 12k depending on the price you sell......
God bless us
Available in retail too o this is not for wholesalers alone
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 4:00pm On May 23, 2018
Start your business slowly and watch it grow.... don't wait for imaginary millions
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 7:45am On May 26, 2018
Note
It's a side bag which makes it usable for any event

Good morning
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Narnah(f): 10:38pm On May 26, 2018
Is the 3k also wholesale price?
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 11:06am On May 28, 2018
Narnah:
Is the 3k also wholesale price?

No ma wholesale is cheaper
3k is for 1 bag
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 12:17pm On May 29, 2018
Available in wholesale and retail
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 11:49am On May 31, 2018
Available in nude white and grey
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nuuuudee

Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
3k for a piece
Cheaper for wholesale
WhatsApp: 0.8.1.6.3.8.4.2.5.6.9
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Good morning
State that small business now and watch it grow
Don't wait for anything or anyone
Bags available in wholesale and retail
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2018
New stocks in
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Parissian blue out of stock again 
Few of grey colour still left 
nude and white available 
all Available in wholesale to
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Now bags available
Re: Cute Bucket Bags For Sale Wholesale And Retail by Debbielam(f): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2018
New stocks in

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Scam? Nlanders Help / Hybrid Guava Orchard, A Sure Money Spinner. / How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.