Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Omoni Oboli Vows Not To Stop Feeding The Hungry And Needy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Vows Not To Stop Feeding The Hungry And Needy (276 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Vows Not To Stop Feeding The Hungry And Needy by 7Ebisco: 10:44pm On May 09, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress and producer Omoni Oboli had taken it upon herself to be source of help to those who are hungry in the society as she feeds them on a weekly basis.

Omoni’s foundation had promised to give back to the society by giving food to those who are less privileged and hungry in the society, and she is keeping her words.

According to her, the number of people hungry in the society is larger than her pot but she is not disturbed over demand surpassing supply.

The actress who introduced ‘Sister Lizzy’s Kitchen’ last April in honour of her late mother stated;

“Do you know that our feeding outreach program is a weekly affair? Every Sunday, we set out to feed at least 500 underprivileged kids. We always surpass that number though. The least we have done is 700. People keep asking how long we will keep this up. My answer is ‘as long as God gives us sustenance’. Thanks @knorrnigeria for coming with us on this journey I’m making my mama proud.” She said.

The actress took her kindness to a special level during her 40th birthday as she fed 1200 kids in Maroko.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/omoni-oboli-vows-not-to-stop-feeding.html

(1) (Reply)

No Beef!!! - Danfo Drivers / Sir Victor Uwaifo: “simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me” / Dealing With The Office Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.