Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) (49504 Views)

Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by tiwaz(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2018
Daughter of Chief Victor Omololu Olunloyo, former Governor of Oyo State, Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo has cheated death after surviving an attack by thunder at her residence early today.

The controversial blogger said the incident happened eary this morning during the storm and that she was struck just behind her house where she sat and was washing her clothes on a table.

She said the attack was so lethal that she lost consciousness and had to be resuscitated by people around her. She said what saved her was her knowlege of how to respond when thunder strikes. ” I drived to the ground fast before it hit the ground. It hit the table I was washing on. My heart stopped for 20 sconds and I was revived” she said.

She is currently recuperating from the incident. She related that her doctor came in later and prescribed anxiolytic medicine to calm her nerves and palpitation. “I slept for 4 hours. I feel like I died and I returned. My dad said I have 9 lives and today he is right”, she said and advised Nigerians to always stay indoors when there is thunder and lightening.

See her statment below:

“@HNNAfrica
1. This morning at 8:06am I was struck by lightning behind my house in an early morning storm. It was a bolt the whole city saw. I dived to the ground fast before it hit the ground. It hit the table I was washing on. My heart stopped for 20 secs and was revived. #hnnenvironment

2. My doctor prescribed anxiolytic meds to calm my nerves & palpitations. I slept 4 hours. I feel like I DIED and returned. My dad says I have 9 lives and today he’s right. I’m still shaken. PLS stay indoors in any storm regardless of obvious lightning or not. Thx to everyone”, she said.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/05/09/journalist-kemi-olunloyo-struck-by-thunder-hospitalized/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2018
Your sins are too much.

And I thought you have repeated from your idiotic ways.

Those you have offended in the past has curse you

You need to properly give your life to Christ .

Your curse will be wash away by the precious blood of Jesus.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2018
wetin she do again this time...
like she Angered the Gods or the dead...

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:53pm On May 09, 2018
This woman and bad luck sef ...As a parent make sure you stay away from fetish life before you offspings become badluck magnets

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by fawaz22(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2018
really

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:57pm On May 09, 2018
OP, the first pishure, is that the table where the washing was taking place undecided

Anyways, Politicians serving today, remember that there is life after tomorrow

Be remembered for good.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by music4me(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2018
Sorry ooo...No matter how crazy Kemi seems to be,U can't but pity someone in this kinda situation...Get well soon and pls don't die now...This lady has really seen a lot...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 09, 2018
Thunder doesn't strike but lightening do. She might have been on its part, nothing is superstitious about this incident.

Get well soon ma'am.

22 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 09, 2018
Which kind wahala be this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:36am On May 10, 2018
she said that mayorkun cannot luv cha-cha well na him tunder faya ram

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 1:15am On May 10, 2018
At times I wonder why this woman lives the way she does. A former governor's daughter and well-traveled journalist, washing clothes on a table behind a house!...in a neighbourhood where thunder and lightning strikes people.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by neolboy(m): 4:30am On May 10, 2018
Amadioha is angry with Aunty Kemi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Skinnienigga(m): 5:17am On May 10, 2018
Thunder kwa?

So Aunty Kemi doesn't want to stop smoking that igbo and pawpaw leaves mix eh?

Imagine oh.. She said her heart stopped for 20 secs.. It's not like I'm saying that she's lying oh, but I'm just wondering who was timing it.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by femi4: 5:42am On May 10, 2018
Go and buy washing machine

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Euphorica(f): 6:14am On May 10, 2018
Skinnienigga:
Thunder kwa?

So Aunty Kemi doesn't want to stop smoking that igbo and pawpaw leaves mix eh?

Imagine oh.. She said her heart stopped for 20 secs.. It's not like I'm saying that she's lying oh, but I'm just wondering who was timing it.

Lwkmd
Lwkmd
No b say u say grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by partnerbiz4: 7:18am On May 10, 2018
this one off me i swear

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:58am On May 10, 2018
He who the gods want to kill, they first strike with lightning undecided
Nonsense!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Auladimeji(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2018
lipsrsealed Oboy see lie

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 11:45am On May 10, 2018
angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 10, 2018
grin grin

OMG

So na true? This "thunder fire you dia" dey work oh.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by lurvy: 11:46am On May 10, 2018
Just a question... Does the picture attached look like someone hospitalized? Or at the hospital??.

Meanwhile all international news stations are now talking of escalation of tension in the Middle East with Iran firing several rockets at Israel overnight.. . Yet this is not on nairaland front-page....
The MODS need to be more proactive to world events as many people do get information via nairaland..

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by dammieco(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2018
You dived to the ground ahead of thunder, that shows you are faster than light. Abegii drop me, i no dey go again.

17 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 10, 2018
Lmao

This mama still want to trend.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2018
Thunder fire her!

grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2018
ShyCypher:
grin grin

OMG

So na true? This "thunder fire you dia" dey work oh.

On a serious note, this your flashing GIF is dangerous to some o. It can induce epileptic fit.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by olatade(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2018
the thunder has finally finished doing press up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 11:49am On May 10, 2018
[s]
buhariguy:
Your sins are too much.

And I thought you have repeated from your idiotic ways.

Those you have offended in the past has curse you

You need to properly give your life to Christ .

Your curse will be wash away by the precious blood of Jesus.
[/s]
chaii see who's calling Jesus

i guess you're just another version of Christian extremist
Buhari is a criminal terrorist a vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
asalamualykum bro

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by Bobby95(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2018
Many would have claim it their village people but she took it as something natural that can happen to anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by samuelito46(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2018
kikikiki. ....pls is this Nickelodeon??

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) by clefstone(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2018
who else think she is only seeking attention

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos) / Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos / Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.