Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post (3074 Views)

Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After / Female Nigerian Graduate Turns To Farming, Shows Off Bountiful Harvests[Photos] / Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by mrkunlex(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2018
We don't know what wrong with our education system, what can will call this now?A graduate for that matter.A facebook user, Salisu Sada who also claimed to be an English Graduate With A Good Result Of 3.44 CGPA has turned to a laughing stock after he shared the photo of his result with blunder-filled caption.
see what he wrote below:
"It's with deeps sence nd humility to told public, friends and family that... I had been collected my N. C. E result yesterday 30/04/2018 around 2.00om with the overall of 3.44 CGPA. I'm now a graduate."
See the result and his caption below;

More: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/nigerian-graduate-turns-to-a-laughing-after-posting-blunder-filled-post.html
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by PassingShot(m): 7:00am On May 10, 2018
mrkunlex:
We don't know wetin what is wrong with our educational education system,. what What can will we call this now?A graduate For That Matter.A Facebook User, Salisu Sada who also claimed to be an English Graduate With A Good Result Of 3.44 CGPA as [b]has [/b]turned to a laughing stock after he shared the photo of his result with blunder-filled caption.

see what he wrote below:
"It's with deeps sence nd humility to told public, friends and family that... I had been collected my N. C. E result yesterday 30/04/2018 around 2.00om with the overall of 3.44 CGPA. I'm now a graduate."
See the result and his caption below;

More: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/nigerian-graduate-turns-to-a-laughing-after-posting-blunder-filled-post.html
Lalasticlala

A graduate indeed!

As saddening and laughable as this example is, it represents the poor grammar spoken by an average graduate in Nigeria, including you the OP. Such is the appalling situation of our education sector.

Take a look at the blunders in your post of less than 40 words! I got tired of pointing them out at a point I noticed you wrote the first letter of almost every word in upper case.

Moral of this - don't go around mocking people for their inadequacies when you have yours in abundance.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by okachie1(m): 7:05am On May 10, 2018
Things has really fallen apart in this country! Smh
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by PassingShot(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2018
okachie1:
Things has really fallen apart in this country! Smh

Things have. Not things has.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Nobody: 7:15am On May 10, 2018
No be north?
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by mrkunlex(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2018
PassingShot:

A graduate indeed!

As saddening and laughable as this example is, it represents the poor grammar spoken by an average graduate in Nigeria, including you the OP. Such is the appalling situation of our education sector.

Take a look at the blunders in your post of less than 40 words! I got tired of pointing them out at a point I noticed you wrote the first letter of almost every word in upper case.

Moral of this - don't go around mocking people for their inadequacies when you have yours in abundance.
thanks for your corrections.i like people who correct me whenever i made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by youngest85(m): 7:21am On May 10, 2018
kennygee:
No be north?

Kennygee Ke kwanu
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by PassingShot(m): 7:24am On May 10, 2018
mrkunlex:
thanks for your corrections.i like people who correct me whenever i made make a mistake.

Good of you. Also learn not to expose others' flaws especially when you're deficient in those same areas. We all have our inadequacies.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by mrkunlex(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2018
PassingShot:

Good of you. Also learn not to expose others' flaws especially when you're deficient in those same areas. We all have our inadequacies.
i'm grateful.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by daviesblaze(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2018
PassingShot:

guy free the nigga na. Afterall, it's spoken english we are spoken grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Maxcollins042(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2018
It's only a matter of some minutes more before the "English is not our mother tongue" purveyors will start thronging in here in droves with their laughable frame of thinking.

No person that has spent above 10 years behind the four walls of an institution of learning deserves to be inept at the use of English language; at least you should be 90% proficient.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by MistadeRegal(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2018
Later he will decide to contest for presidency and some morons will vote him in believing HE CAN MAKE OUR COUNTRY BETTER. Kemi Olunloyo's escaped lightning tap their asses.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Jman06(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2018
Maxcollins042:
It's only a matter of some minutes more before the "English is not our mother tongue" purveyors will start thronging in here in droves with their laughable frame of thinking.

No person that HAVE or has spent above 10 years behind the four walls of an institution of learning deserves to be inept at the use of English language; at least you should be 90% proficient.

Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Jman06(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2018
Maxcollins042:

No person that HAVE or has spent above 10 years behind the four walls of an institution of learning deserves to be inept at the use of English language; at least you should be 90% proficient.

It should be "has spent"!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by victorioushands: 9:04am On May 10, 2018
One day soon, they will be left entirely to manage their own country and the world will see how grossly incapable, vain and destructive they are and have been against all.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Maxcollins042(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2018
Jman06:
It should be "has spent"!
It should be "has spent!" not "has spent"!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by EXLOVER(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2018
hmm... the bottle breaking on this thread, can injure you that is just passing by

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by okachie1(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2018
PassingShot:

Things have. Not things has.
Otu gbawakwa nne gi dia! Idio.t
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by signeddocuments: 9:57am On May 10, 2018
Go to kaduna ,El-rufai may consider you.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by majorbravo: 10:32am On May 10, 2018
victorioushands:
One day soon, they will be left entirely to manage their own country and the world will see how grossly incapable, vain and destructive they are and have been against all.
Aren't they already on their own? Aren't they already widely believed to be grossly incapable of managing the affairs of their own country? Even more deplorable a condition, is the fact that the people have no idea what difference it would make to choose a reasonable leader to govern them. It is therefore not only appalling that the literacy level is very low, but I dare propound that they lack the capacity to even realize the gross misfortune that awaits them and it is indeed a load of absolute cobblers that they do nothing to enlighten themselves.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by daveP(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2018
kennygee:
Isnt it the north?

They want to turn the thread to a correction facility. so I joined.... don't mind me grin

Pidgin is now blunder to them.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by OSTENLABORATORY: 12:25pm On May 10, 2018
OSTEN LABORATORY IS RECRIUTING FOR FULLTIME GRAPHIC DESIGNER ROLE
JOB DESCRIPTION
Create visual concepts, using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers and satisfy clients. Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
JOB DETAILS
Osten Laboratory is a Nigerian non-medical Laboratory and consultant firm, which offers all kinds of environmental studies, laboratory outsourcing services, lab construction services and equipment services, lab maintenance and equipment calibration, corrosion monitoring services and training, with its head office in Lekki, Lagos.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND
Desired Courses: No Specification
OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Creativity.
• Typography.
• Photo / video editing proficiency
• Web Design
• Communication.
• Articulation
TO APPLY:
Follow the link http://ostenlaboratory.com/career-2/ or alternatively submit your CV to career@ostenlaboratory.com
Good luck.

Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by GuntersChain(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2018
that's is how the country operates as far as he is from the north, don't be surprise tomorrow the guy will be the head of a ministry why you that knows how to speak the english will be his subordinates.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Adeniranjacob: 4:00pm On May 10, 2018
EXLOVER:
hmm... the bottle breaking on this thread, can injure you that is just passing by
Allah qua
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 10, 2018
Nothing surprises me anymore from the north
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Ayobami7(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2018
Is Typing........
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by LagunJay: 6:51pm On May 10, 2018
I'm very sure that anyone commenting on this post will be very careful not to make any mistake.. But as for me, who cares? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Mpamaegbu: 7:22pm On May 10, 2018
mrkunlex:
thanks Thanks for your corrections.i I like people who correct me whenever i I made make a mistake.

Are you also happy with that?
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 10, 2018
Watch and Obey
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 10, 2018
God will sure punish your teachers
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 10, 2018
God will surely punish your teachers
Re: Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post by Jackossky(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2018
Yeah, that's the deplorable condition a great country like Nigeria has found itself in.
Let the government find means to curtail the excess of 'literate' illiteracy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Reopening: FG Gives Fresh Directives For The Safe Reopening Of Universiti / Odin, The King Of The Norse Gods / Shell Scholarship Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.